“Just fabulous”

Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Eyam
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Fantastic warm welcome, glass of punch and a sunny smile. Stella's food is authentically tasty filling and fun, and there is a huge amount of it. Loved sitting with Adi teaching him to make loom bracelets. Great venue, great food, great family. Thanks Stella.

Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

Just had a delicious African-Caribbean meal for three from a farmhouse in the middle of Derbyshire. Chicken Abakwa, Puff puff, Jerk chicken and Coconut rice with banana and coconut slice for dessert. All beautifully cooked. Even our two-year old tucked in! You need to book in advance but it's worth it.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

You cannot get cosier than a meal in Stella's kitchen. Delicious Afro Caribbean food in the company of the irrepressible hostess Stella. Stella hails from Cameroon and has a wonderful repertoire of food to either take away or enjoy in the cosy farmhouse kitchen. Set in the heart of the wonderful Peak National Park this is something really different to put on your agenda for a visit. Stella is happy to talk about the ingredients of her tasty offerings and also has the capacity to include everyone in lively chat. Make a date!

frikisob , Owner at Stella's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2014

Thank you all very much for all the reviews. unfortunately technology let me down and it is only now I figured how to respond to reviews. I am really flattered and pleased that all my guests who have reviewed Stella's kitchen have loved it so much. I am really happy that I can share my love of cooking with so many people espercially those who had never tested or tried African/Caribbean cuisine. I am also pleased that in my own small way I can bring my original African cuisine to rural Derbyshire.

Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

A group of 7 of us ate at Stellas and had a wonderful evening. The food was plentiful, very tasty and filling. We had soup, kebabs, puff puff and that was only to start with washed down with a lovely fruit drink! Then we had various dishes of mutton, fish, chicken, lamb with rice , followed by fruit, cake, coffee.....It was yummy and great value. We ate in the kitchen and it was cosy and welcoming. Stella is very friendly and made you welcome in her home. Get booking !

1  Thank 76Vikki
Reviewed April 20, 2014

There was 8 in are party, we had heard about Setllas kitchen from friends. We were not desapointed. Great food, great atmosphere, great company. Thank you Stella for such a memrable night.

1  Thank Vicky H