Hotel Kouros(Apollon)
$47
Paradisia Villas(Naxos Town)(Great Value!)
$130
TripAdvisor
Kouros(Apollon)
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsorganic gardenthe ownerhomemade lemonhome grownnaxos townmoussakasea viewtraditional greek cuisinethe hotel is cleanbeautiful villagesmall beachchairs and umbrellashome cookingfine sandfresh productsquiet placefamily hotel
Reviewed September 27, 2017

Appolonias is located at the northern tip of the Naxos Island. A small resort and a very quiet place, with few tourist; public busses run only twice a day to Naxos town, about one and a half hour drive away.
The place is very quiet.
There is a small beach with very fine sand about 100 yards from the hotel, with a few tavernas on the waterfront.
Very good value : an inexpensive hotel in a quiet place.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Adonis_Naxos, Owner at Adonis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2018

Dear Jean-Robert,

Thank you very much for your review! I am glad that you liked Apollon Village, the clean, blue waters of the bay and the calmness of the place.
It is true that Apollon Village is situated one hour away from the chaotic and touristy port of Naxos, which is why we always recommend to our visitors to rent a car from the port of Naxos. Having a car enables you to visit any part of Naxos you wish at any time you wish. As Naxos is the biggest island of Cyclades, renting a car is a must for anyone who wants to discover the hidden treasures of the island.
I also must comment on the fact that you have rated the Hotel's service with a 3/5. In order to better accommodate you in the future, we would love to know what you missed having during your stay at Adonis Hotel. I hope that you do understand that I cannot change the timetable or frequency of the local bus. I can only inform our visitors of our circumstances, so that they can be better prepared.
Please give my greetings to Jacqueline! I hope that we will have the chance to meet again in the future!

Reviewed September 16, 2017

If you want to stay in a quiet, authentic , non touristy part of Naxos, Apollon is a great choice, and the Adonis is a great place to stay. Rooms are basic but very comfortable. All the staff are very friendly and helpful, especially the owner Stamatis who is great fun and can't do enough to help his clients. The food at the hotel is also very good and made from local produce.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Adonis_Naxos, Owner at Adonis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2018

Dear Todd,

Thank you very much for your review! I am very glad that you and Angela had such a great time at Adonis Hotel. I am also very happy that you understood what Apollon Village stands for and that you experienced this calm and peaceful part of Naxos island. Lastly, I am delighted that you enjoyed the homemade food that we prepare using our garden-grown products!

I hope that we will have the chance to meet again in the future!

Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

We had an incredibly relaxing week at Adonis Hotel. Stamatis and co are the greatest hosts and will go out of their way to make sure you're taken care of. From beginning to end we felt so comfortable here, like we were part of the family. Dinner (menu changes nightly) is delicious and very reasonably priced, and the breakfast is outstanding- we loved the cakes and homemade marmalades! The homemade liqueurs are also so delicious. Really love that they grow their own organic produce, it's so fresh and tasty. The hotel is very clean and bright and airy. Room is a good size with comfy bed and plenty of storage space. We loved our balcony - so spacious and picturesque! We also appreciated the port pickup, as we did not rent a car. (Sidenote we didn't miss having a car because we never wanted to leave, but some people might prefer having their own wheels as it is about an hour from town). The village, Apollonas, is a small charming place and the beach is lovely. Very laid back 'island time' type place, not stuffy or snooty like some other islands - a total breath of fresh air. We wish we could have stayed for weeks! We will definitely come back to Naxos and stay at Adonis Hotel again.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jennifer T
Adonis_Naxos, Owner at Adonis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2017

Dear Jennifer,
Thank you so much for your kind words! I am glad that you had such a good time staying with us! I couldn't describe better than you did neither Apollon Village or Adonis Hotel even if I wanted to, which shows how much you appreciated and enjoyed your vacations here. And that makes me very happy!
I look forward to meeting you two again in the future!

Reviewed August 13, 2017

This hotel is an excellent stay for Naxos, especially if you like to be outside of the crowded Naxos town. It's in the wilder northern side of the island, about 55' minutes from the port, and in the center of the nice village of Apollonas.
I would recommend a rental car to be there, also to be able to move around in the different beaches and villages of the island. However, it looks that a bi-daily bus connect Apollonas with Naxos town (and other villages).
The hotel owner, Mr. Stamatis, and his crew are excellent in making everything they can to feel you comfortable and at home.
Rooms are ok, clean and with balcony (and A/C). Free wifi, a bit slow (but in line with other experience in Greece, especially counting you're on an island).
Excellent breakfast, particularly the home-made cakes, the Greek nut cream, the lemon juice, the Greek yogurt. Very good the dinner also (food must be ordered in advance) and I will include their moussaka in the top-pick-list. Just try it!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Adonis_Naxos, Owner at Adonis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2017

Dear Roberto,
Thank you very much for your review! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at Adonis Hotel so much! I am also very happy that you liked our breakfast buffet and our homemade meals.
It is true that it is recommended to rent a car before you come to Apollon, because the rental car services can be found only at the port of Naxos. If you wish to visit other villages and beaches, you need to rent a car, whether you are staying at Apollon or Naxos town.
Send my greetings to your family and I hope that we will have the chance to meet again in the future!

Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

Adonis is a small hotel. Perfect to visit Appolon. Perfect location!

The hotel is old but the owner is extremely nice, polite, helpful and generous.
The hotel has its own garden and we ate fresh products. The breakfast is delicious.
We loved our stay on this place.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Adonis_Naxos, Owner at Adonis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017

Dear Linda,
Thank you very much for your review! I am glad that you enjoyed so much your stay at Adonis Hotel, and I am especially happy that you liked our breakfast buffet! It is true that the hotel is old, but we are constantly making renovations. We have already planned a bathroom renovation for this fall.
I hope we will meet again someday! Give my greetings to the children!