“Nice hotel”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Valmontone
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Nice hotel”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We stayed here for one night and found the room clean and comfortable. Our highlight was the staff. we had an issue during our stay and all the staff were extremely helpful. The manager Antonio Liberatore went far above and beyond to help rectify things for us so we were able to enjoy the rest of our trip.

We thank you a hundred times for you help

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Antonio_Liberatore, Direttore at Fashion Hotel, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Thank you so much for your nice words and I assure you that helping you was absolutely a pleasure!
I hope to see you again here at Fashion Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Hebrew first
Mackinaw, Illinois
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Hotel was very nice and clean. We stayed there for 3 nights. The staff spoke little english but they were very nice and accommodating. They did not have very many amenities like fitness center and pool, but we didn't need it for our business trip anyway. I would visit again, if in the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for the good words! We just have one of the personnel who is Learning english, maybe you have met him... Regarding the pool and the SPA... we are working on it and as soon as we'll have the possibility it will be done!
Many thanks again and I hope you will visit us again soon
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for a couple of nights. Well priced and well located for someone with a car. Visited Rome and the nearby Outlet Mall. There is also a fun park called Rainbow Magic Land, but we did not visit it. Room was a little on the small side and walls were a little thin. we could hear the kids next door and they were being very well behaved :) staff were super helpful and friendly

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank Hannah S
many thanks for your nice words!
If you need larger rooms with a very small difference you can have lot of space in a superior even though the classic rooms are 15 sqm which is the standard for a 4 stars hotel
Bucharest, Romania
Reviewed October 28, 2012

It is really very weird that this dump got 4 stars,there is nothing in this place that can justify it.
Made a reservation on their web site for one night in their most expensive room (superior)with 2 beds,arrived at the hotel at aprox 3 pm . At the reception I see the clerk and a sort of "secretary" wearing a pair of shoes with 15 cm high heels. She does not speak even one word in english (4 stars hotel). He gives us a key and ask her to take us to the room ,she barely can move because of the shoes(interesting what is her job there). And we start to walk and walk and walk....finaly arrived to a tiny room,I can't understand how do they consider it "superior"? Came back to the reception and ask for a bigger room because we have big luggage and also closer to elevator(there is no help in this 4 stars hotel) .
The receptionist say that they are fully booked and the only thing he can give us is a room with one bed (which I understood is a classic so it had to be cheaper but he charged us as for the more expensive one).When we entered the room ,they sent us 2 bathrobes so I finaly understood that everything is a lie and the only difference is that they give you these bathrobes.
All the hotel including the corridors are paved with stone and that makes you to hear every step and step .So if you want to sleep before 1 am ,forget it!
Breakfast is the worse I have in Italy ever,except the coffee ,everything was bad. And when I say everything ,I mean that there was not much to see there ,but even the bread was bad.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank wlaura
Dear Sir,
I'm sorry about what happened to you but we are not liers, we just gave you what you booked. Regarding the lady with high heels, she was with us only for 14 days for a school stage.
Anyway I'm conforted from all the other clients' reviews that are very positive and appreciate all our efforts to keep the high quality that most Clients have described on Trip Advisor and other reviews sites.
Our breakfast is very reach with over 50 elements, maybe you arrived at breakfast room after closing time and we were able to serve you anyway, but you didn't appreciated it.
I've also seen all your reviews about other structures and noticed that there is no one that satisfies you... So who ever reads yours will easily understand the problem.
Best regards
St. Petersburg, Russia
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Me and my son was at the Fashion Hotel from July 30 to August 6. The hotel is very style, clean, bright and very comfortable. Staff very attentive and professional. Breakfast: fresh rolls, croissants, butter, ham, cheese and coffee flavor, and much more ... very tasty. I would like to say individually about the general manager Antonio hotel, which is the highest professional skill. He makes the stay of all guests, very comfortable, does not overlook any detail. Since we had no car, Antonio recommended that we transfer, driven by Amedeo Villani, it is very wonderful person and very well aware of his work, I want to tell him thank you very much separate. Also, Antonio arranged a tour for us on the island of Capri, and controlled until now we have returned to the hotel. Every night we dined at the restaurants, which recommended Antonio. We have not had a problem that the restaurant at the hotel did not work. I can tell a lot of good things about this hotel and the work of these people ..... The cost of hotel services and restaurants, not expensive, but very high quality of service I am very happy that I met and spoke with such wonderful and kind people who made my stay in Italy a comfortable and unforgettable. I am sure will visit this hotel again and recommend it to others. I wish much success and prosperity to all who work in this hotel, they are not an easy job. Great, thanks a lot......
With great respect for Elena

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank ElenaRoshcina
Antonio L, Direttore at Fashion Hotel, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Dear Elena,
it's been a pleasure to satisfy all your requests and your needs and create a different program for you every day.
I really thank you so much for the nice words you wrote for us and to my attention as hotel general manager.
I really hope to have you again in the future as our best Guests!
Antonio Liberatore
Malvern, PA
Reviewed August 3, 2012

My wife and I were traveling to Puglia from Tuscany and needed to stay in a hotel on our way for one night. We booked a room at the Fashion Hotel. WOW!!!!!! What a great experience. The hotel was very clean, the staff very accommodating and the breakfast very good.

The room had a large balcony......could have held a party for 20 people! Beautiful state of the art shower.....nice amenities.

The hotel is located just 3 minutes away from Magicland Amusement Park and the Fashion Outlet for shopping. You can't beat the location.

We were so pleased with the Fashion Hotel that we booked a room for our return trip home.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ToscanaRich
I thank you so much for appreciating our efforts of every day to make the Guest feel very importan.
I hope I will have you again as our welcome Guest!
Oegstgeest, Netherlands
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Though late with this review Antonio's kindness will never be forgotten. We stopped at this hotel in early May and tried to secure two rooms for the night ..however the hotel was not yet open for guests (we were two weeks too early). Though we were only passing by, from another country and most likely never to be in this area again Antonio could not do enough for us. He called around for more than 15 minutes one hotel after another looking for a couple of rooms for us ...and not only 'a' room but a special room - we seemed to have mised the fact it was a long weekend in Italy. After 15 minutes he secured us the rooms close by, wrote out a map, gave us the phone number of the hotel and wrangled us a great deal. While all of this was happening I took the opportunity to sneak about the hotel ...wow! Antonio knows what the people want. ...I believe anyone who stays here will be treated like royalty. Not only the newness but the space, the amenities and the location. Then add in Antonio's care for his guests = a winning combination if you ask me. I will be recommending this hotel and Antonio to all my friends and colleagues who will be traveling to the Rome area! Hopefully better later than never ...THANK YOU ANTONIO from three lost souls in May!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Antonio L, Direttore at Fashion Hotel, responded to this review, July 21, 2012
Thanks a lot for the nice words and I hope you'll come again to visit us... now, as you can see, we've opened! Thanks again, goodby
Antonio
Also consider these accommodations in or near Valmontone
Hotel La Quercia
Hotel Green Park Madama
#1 of 1 in Castel Madama
Antonello Colonna Resort & Spa
Hotel Magnolia Roma Valmontone

Been to Fashion Hotel? Share your experiences!