“Great Irish Food!!”

Ranked #6 of 25 Restaurants in Trinity
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Amazing shepherds pie! Good happy hour and a great band I recommend this place!! Good atmosphere. Love this place! Yummy

Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

New owners and a new menu. I had blacken salmon, mashed potatoe and fresh steamed green beans. Very delicious. The mashed potatoes were very tasty and flavorful. I have a gluten sensitivity so it was a perfect meal for me. My husband had Fish n Chips. It came with 2 big pieces of fish, steak fries and cole slaw. He cleaned his plate. They play Irish music mixed with other music so it isn't over the top. Our server was very friendly and very knowledgable about the menu. Overall a very good experience.

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I are always trying new places, so with this place opening up around the corner from our home we were looking forward to it. It was quiet inside, only a few other patrons. The wait staff was very friendly.

We ordered the Black and Tan onion rings to start. Hands down the best onion rings we have ever had, we especially loved the spicy sauce served to dip them in.

As far as our main course, we were really disappointed. I got the corned beef sandwich and he corned beef wasn't as tender as it should be and lacked the flavor you look for in corned beef. My boyfriend got the shamrocker- prime rib sliced thin with cheese and a mayo sauce on it. The prime rib was overcooked to the point it was difficult to bite off. The mayo sauce was out of this world though! We also thought they could do a little better than being served a typical hamburger bun... Pretty blah for a $10 sandwich.

We are going to give it another try in a few months after they've been open for a while. If we go back between now and then it's just for the onion rings and a drink!

1  Thank SaraNicole77