“Ladies' Luncheon”

Taso Italiano
Ranked #5 of 25 Restaurants in Trinity
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Early Bird Specials 2/$22 available Monday-Saturday from 3:00pm-5:00pm
“Ladies' Luncheon”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

A group of us recently met here for our monthly get-together. The service was good, considering we were a large group (about 20). The menu has lots to offer and the lunch prices are reasonable for what you get. Everyone said that their food was delicious. Staff is friendly and attentive.

Palm Harbor, Florida
“Eat your heart out, Carrabbas's!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I ate here two nights ago. The first thing I noticed was that the tables were far enough apart that I could actually talk to my guests and not hear every other table's conversation. The Italian bread they gave me was soooo fresh....it was wonderful. How often can you brag about a Caesar side salad, but I'm doing it. The romaine lettuce was fresh and crisp. The caesar dressing was incredibly tasty. This restaurant had my attention. Then I ordered the Penne Stoli with the vodka pink cream sauce - and grilled chicken. My, my - it was so tasty as I could taste each ingredient - caramelized onions, firm penne, crispy bacon, and fresh mushrooms. The desserts looked wonderful, but I was full and satisfied. Will definitely be back with friends. I have been to Italy twice....this restaurant brought back wonderful memories. BRAVO! Taso Italiano!

• Visited August 2013
“Very Continental Italian”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We saw this restaurant advertised in one of the local papers and thought we would try it. It was wonderful. The owner came to our table with a wonderful presentation and description of the specials. I had the Veal Marsala and my husband had a pizza which was perfect. I could cut the veal with a fork. The service was excellent. I would definitely go back and recommend it highly. Anyone who thinks that Carrabbas serves better food, knows nothing about Italian food.

1 Thank Marie N
“Average. For the same price I'd rather go to Carrabbas.”
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

It was good, not great. Wouldn't be too quick to recommend only because of the price....I know I'd get a much better meal at Carrabbas for the same amount of money. A few other things I noticed... The mirror in the women's bathroom was hung way too high. I had to stand on my tippy toes just to see myself in the mirror. (I'm 5'4" so it's not like I'm an extremely short person.) Also in the bathroom: They need to replace the faucet. It doesn't fit with the sink. I couldn't even get my hands under the water without banging them on the back of the sink. The faucet doesn't go with the sink at all. It's the lack of attention to details on the obvious things that make me wonder about the attention to detail on the things that I can't see.

2 Thank Reese5033
“A very nice place”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We have been to Taso's twice. Very happy both times .The first time we had there pizza because on my bucket list is to enjoy the perfect pizza. This was on the top 10. We had dinner there Sunday and the meal was perfect. The tomato bruchetta tasted like fresh picked from the garden. The veal piccata was lightly sauteed and tender . Blue cheese dressing had hunks of blue cheese in it and my husband had their sampler which had manicotti, ravioli meatball and fresh sausage all nicely presented. I would like to thank our waitress Tiffany for making this fathers day dinner such a success.

• Visited June 2013