“Outstanding wait staff”

Outback Streakhouse
Ranked #9 of 25 Restaurants in Trinity
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed December 29, 2012

My wife and I enjoy Outback for its menu and have never been disappointed. However this even something took place that made me tell the owner, Ben, he definitely had an outstanding staff at this Outback. A table next to us had a slight mishap with a spill. Immediately, three servers and several of those busing tables went into action and before I think even the folks at the table knew what happen, the table was clean, linens and silverware changes and a new drink was there. What impressed me was the fact other wait staff immediately assisted even though it was not there table. Our server, Kimberly, was one of those that assisted.
I have traveled around the world on numerous occassions and eaten at many restaurants and this type of care for the patron is unfortunately not always found.
Two thumbs up Ben to you and your staff. We will definitely be returning.

There are newer reviews for Outback Streakhouse

Reviewed December 28, 2012

This restaurant chain has always been one of my husband's and my favorites. As usual, the service was excellent. We were shown to a booth immediately. Our server was attentive, and our drinks and a loaf of warm bread were promptly brought to us. the baked potatoes and steamed broccoli were delicious. This is the only time in all our many visits to this restaurant that we have had anything but glowing comments. We both ordered the petite filet and after we left the restaurant, we both had the same reaction: the cut of meat or the seasoning or something wasn't quite up to par. I hope this was a singular happening and will not repeat itself.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

I just got back from 7 months in Afghanistan and my wife and I stopped by to get a good steak. The food was great!!! Our server, Robert was very friendly and was always right there to make sure we were taken care of. The manager came out upon finding out of where I had been and gave us an appetizer and a drink on him with a big thanks. I'll definitely go back there.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

We went on a Friday night and had a short wait. We were seated in the bar area close to the wait staff computer and where they ordered drinks they needed. We had a great time just watching. The entire restaurant was hopping. Our food was great and our waitress, Kris C, was excellent. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed March 31, 2012

On March 17, 2012 we ate dinner at the Outback Steak House. I ordered the steak and it was very good, but a little under cooked to my liking, but I did not complain or send it back to be over cooked which would not have been good. My partner ordered the steak and lobster which she really enjoyed. Just wish the lobster was a little bigger, but can not complain for the special price. My friend ordered the prime rib and some shrimps. He really enjoyed the prime rib but was greatly disappointed in the 4 very small shrimps for four dollars. We also enjoyed the two for one drinks during happy hour. Service was very good, atmosphere was very good but only inside seating. We will back another day.