“Cafe in the centre of Hampton Hill with a good menu and great prices.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cafe Bonjourno

Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Hampton, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cafe in the centre of Hampton Hill with a good menu and great prices.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2014

I visit Bonjournos several times a week with friends mainly at lunchtime. There is a good selection of food available from the comprehensive menu which can be amended if required. Comfortable & convenient tables for four are provided in the attractive interior, and in the summer there is also the option to sit outside on the forecourt under a number of umbrellas.
Service from the friendly staff is quick & efficient, & cannot be faulted. Quality of the food is excellent & the value for money is exceptional.
Probably the best cafe in Hampton Hill & the perfect place to go for breakfast, lunch, a snack, or even just a coffee.
Definitely worth a visit.
Recommended !!!!!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Hamptonwalker

London, United Kingdom
“Cafe with a great location and good plain food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2014

I go with a group of friends on a very regular basis (a couple of times a week) and enjoy the hot or cold menu, salads particularly, which I can customise to my preferences. Not many small local cafes are so flexible and friendly. Service I find very efficient.
The cafe has tables outside which are great and the location catches the sunshine on summer days. Great place for a leisurely, inexpensive lunch with friends.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
London
“There are better cafes in Hampton Hill”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

Friends like this cafe so I have been several times but I have never been impressed. Service is virtually non existent, I was ignored at the counter and I was ignored at my table, the coffee is tasteless and last time we went my friend's scrambled eggs were burnt. Whenever I go now I just have a glass of water as I resent giving them any money. There are several better places in Hampton Hill.

• Visited May 2014