“Very good food, friendly service & good value.”
Review of Il Casale - CLOSED

Il Casale
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

A Saturday evening meal for 8 guys (reunion) went off without a hitch. The authentic Italian food was delicious, the wine was exceptional & the service was friendly, relaxed and very attentive. Unlike other Itn restaurants in the area, Il Casale has a great atmosphere & always provide good value for money (this was my 3rd visit in about 12m)

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

I highly recommend this place! The food is out of this world and the restaurant is lovely and cosy (nice place for couples and families!) the portions are huge! Absolutely loved it..A+!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I loved the food here, the seafood linguni was excellent, the dessert and starter was excellent.

We came upon this place by accident, but was pleasently supprised, The food is excellent, however it is a little on the pricy side. But worth every penny

1  Thank Samantha680
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Not one to often write a restaurant review, the takeaway pizza I ordered from Il Casale was sensational and deserves all the praise and applause I can put on it. A real treat that trumps all other takeaway pizzas.

With no alternative local pizza chains we turnee this local, family run eatery. We will not be looking back. Simply great.

Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

I had lunch there with my hubby and our 2 yo. The staff was really friendly and the food was good. Will go back again.