“The perfect spot”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Biciclown
Oviedo, Spain
“The perfect spot”
Reviewed September 5, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I wish I have more time to stay here. It is an amazing place with stunning views. The house looks new and renovated. Owners were very helpful. There is not a better place relax just on the shore lake. Thanks a lot alvaro.

Date of stay: September 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Sep 7, 2017
Thank you for your review. It was our pleasure to meet you. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. I hope some day you will be able to come back. I wish you all the best for your travels Regards Dougie
Stewart U
“Best family holiday”
Reviewed September 3, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We had a fantastic time at Fearnan. We spent a lot of our time playing in the loch between a bit of exploring. It was surprisingly central we visited Perth, Edinburgh and Oban during our stay. We also explored locally to Pitlochry, Glen Lyon, Kilin and Kenmore where we had a fab birthday dinner at the Hotel. Great to have somewhere to homely to stay would highly recommend it to any family-super easy going beautiful setting. Our kids didn't want to leave. Can't wait to go back.

Date of stay: September 2017
Management Response
Sep 4, 2017
Thank you for your review. It was lovely to meet you and your family. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to your return visit.
Best wishes
Hugh
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing