“Birthday meal”

Pebble Beach Restaurant
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Opening hours Morning Monday to Friday: 10am - 2.30Pm Saturday: 10am - 3pm Sunday: 10pm - 3pm Evening Monday to Friday: 6pm - 11pm Saturday: 6pm - 11pm Sunday: 6.30Pm - 10.30Pm Serving Times Lunch Monday to Friday: 12pm-2pm Saturday & Sunday: 12pm-2.30Pm Dinner Sunday to Thursday: 6.30Pm-9.30Pm Friday & Saturday 6.30Pm-10pm
Reviewed June 11, 2013

My partner took me to Pebble beach on my birthday last year. I can only say I'm shocked it hasn't already been awarded Michellin status. I have eaten at many great restaurants but believe this to be one of the best. Excellent value for money, superb somellier who unusually suggested a red wine to go with turbot which worked very well.

Definitely want to return - wish I didn't live 200 miles away...

Write a ReviewReviews (1,253)

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Visited this place for a family Saturday lunch, it was a lovely lazy lunch sat on the veranda in the sun which added to the experience. The food was good and the menu had a great range, a little on the pricey side, but theview was worth it. I would definately go back.

Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

This place is tucked away by an unremarkable parade of shops. But when you step inside you are in a different world. Bright seaside colours tropical fish tanks a bar facing into the open kitchen and a sun terrace with a fantastic view. The staff are attentive and polite. The menu is extensive which can worry you but we had three courses each from across all the menu and the portions were plentiful and tasted great. I can recommend the local mackerel and the summer pavlova as very tasty.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Met here on a Saturday lunchtime in April to celebrate my 60th with family with 4 generations
As a party we were given a booth with a nice sea view over to the Needles
Use to come here with my grandfather when it was The Ventana Pub - well it has certainly changed for the better!
I do not recall going to a restaurant with such a good choice of dishes all excellently cooked - luckily for my wallet the lobster was off!
Service was also great, even dealing with late orders for chips promptly

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Love coming to Pebble Beach as the view is spectacular. This was a good day with such a clear view of the IoW and The Needles and seeing the sailing boats out at sea. Wonderful. Company, food and the experience brilliant. Drinks service a little poor this time and it wasn't that busy - maybe the sun was getting to the staff :) Still won't stop me going back.