My husband and I visited earlier this month for a 4 night break, we received a very warm welcome on Sunday when we arrived and managed to get a lovely seafood lunch, we were shown to our room - the balcony suite, what a lovely room with fab views over the solent. We enjoyed our evenings on the balcony watching the sun go down. All the team were so friendly and we felt like we were home, we ate there tues and weds nights and had great meals and lovely wines to accompany our food. Didn't want to leave, felt so relaxed. Great job keep it up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Little Gloster Rooms incorporate three stunning rooms - with a breakfast included which is worth booking for in itself. The rooms are decorated with Scandinavian style and both have paramount views across the Solent, two of which encompass large balconies. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Little Gloster Bed And Breakfast
- The Little Gloster Hotel Gurnard
- The Little Gloster Rooms Gurnard, Isle Of Wight