“Chic-Boy is always good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Chic-Boy

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chic-Boy
Ranked #19 of 31 Restaurants in Lucena City
Manila
“Chic-Boy is always good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

This was the first time I was the only customer in a Chic-boy. It was 6.30pm,and we were hungry.

All Chic-boy restaurants are clean and well laid out.The staff are well trained, smartly dressed and knowledgeable about the menu.
I had Inihaw Petsa (pronounced pecha) which is grilled chicken breast. My friend had Paa (leg) with gulay(vegetables)

We decided to have fried calamares as starter which was delicious.My only problem was that l ordered all at the same time and so it was served to me at the same time.
I usually order the starter before ordering the rest of the meal!

Many foreigners do not like ice in their iced tea and you can ask to have without ice
I hasn't taken long for Chic-boyhto become an established fastfood restaurant because the food is good although a little expensive but the staff are properly trained.

• Visited October 2013