Quezon Premier Hotel Lucena
    2205 Suites(Lucena City)
    Good 3.5/5
    • Beachfront
    View Hotel
    Villa Escudero Resort(San Pablo City)
    Very Good 4/5
    • Breakfast included
    See what travelers are saying:
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed October 15, 2013

Breakfast starts to serve at 7am, not advisable if you have an appointment and have to leave before 7am..as guest of this hotel you have no right to ask a consideration, i have ask to have earlier serve of breakfast but unfortunately my request has been denied right away by this lady boy. Further that really sucks my appetite of this hotel was since somebody had already made reservation in the same accommodation that i have, the hotel staff earlier upon my check in had an arrangement and agreement that instead that I would transfer to another room have that person go the vacant room that have the same accommodation with me but all of those have changed night before the person will check in with this lady boy again advised me to transfer to other rooms. I asked the same to have this person go to a vacant room that have the same accommodation but again my request is denied. Tsk! really have a disappointing stay in here. I would advise you not to stay or try to stay here so that you will not experience what I been through.

Room Tip: No idea on the other rooms but still you will face the same hotel staff that doesn't have customer oriented seminar.
    • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
    7  Thank Orokta
    Katzsi, Public Relations Manager at Quezon Premier Hotel Lucena, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Good evening sir, are you still at our hotel? thank you for your review. We will try to serve your breakfast before 7am. I will ask our front desk to assist you. Also , we have an earlier reservation for the said room and we are sorry for booking the same room with you. We will try to improve our service.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Stayed here overnight only. We were a group of 9 persons. First look at the hotel looks fine. It has motel-like rooms, garage at the 1st level and bedrooms at the 2nd--well, thats for some rooms. The others don't have garages so there's only (separate) rooms at the 1st and 2nd level. The steps, i think, are angled at almost 45 degrees so we had to hold on to the railings and wall whenever we climb up or down. For those with big feet, be careful! Rooms have airconditioning system, cable tv (we didn't have remote controls--dunno if they forgot to hand it over), hot and cold bath water, two single beds, and complimentary breakfast. Our room didn't have a refrigerator. The phone was broken. I told that to the receptionist and they said they will send somebody over to fix it but nobody came. Wifi signal is good. Dining area is nature inspired. We had a great dinner. I loved the food but when we asked for an additional order, it took a while before they were able to serve it...heck! I love the food :) The place has swimming pools. Kiddie pool is on the other side though. Its a very short distance from the adult pool so its okay. AS for the room rates, budget would be atleast Php500-600 per head. So, overall? our experience for an overnight stay---not bad :)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
    3  Thank Miles M
    Reviewed July 21, 2013

We stayed overnight before proceeding to Legaspi. Their photos in Agoda were inviting. A cheap motel-like room was given to us. Parking on the 1st level then the 2nd level is the 15sqm bedroom. The steps of the stairs are about 1 foot apart! Whew! No one will help you with your bags. The toilet is fine. The bath has hot water. The cheap 4-legged wooden bed has cracked on the side and you will really slide down while you're sleeping. I used my 2 big towels as bed sheet as their bed sheet was very thin...you can almost see the old foam.
    Lucena branch receptionists were not helpful and were rumor mongering even if there were clients around. The Candelaria branch staff were helpful though.

I would say the place is only good for events and parties.

We had a sleepless night in Lucena but Oriental Hotel in Legaspi was great!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
    4  Thank raquelbrouwer
    Reviewed July 12, 2013

I had an excellent week's stay here. The room was clean and tidy, and had all I needed. The pools are a major attraction and were clean and well maintained. The food was good. Service may have been a little slow at times, but, hey, this is the Philippines ! The staff were always friendly, helpful and I would say are one of the best features of the hotel.

The other significant factor for me, as a visitor from the UK, are the prices, which are very reasonable for the quality of amenities and services.

I would certainly recommend the hotel and I am sure I will be coming back here soon.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
    Reviewed June 23, 2013

Pricey room and is not even worthy. Rooms doesn't have any table even just a side table. When we had our food (snack) in our room we ate on the FLOOR! (it slipped off my mind that the room doesn't have any table). Right after we ate i phone the front desk to have someone collect the plates.. nobody came so until we checked out the plates were there with rotten food so imagine the smell of our room. When we check in i saw that the adult pool was being filled but i can see the bottom filled with dirt. So it's like they are changing the water but they did not clean the pool itself. My kid likes to take a dip at the kiddie pool but the water's chocolate color. (but we arrive at 4:00pm a lot probably had already swim in there) I saw it the following morning being filled with new water but i'm not sure if they even brush the pool. At dinner i decided that we eat at the restaurant. I went at the restaurant to pre-order our food and it was just 7:00. The staff told me that the restaurant is already close because the cook already went home!? (they don't care even if all the guests starve) The resort is nowhere near any other restaurant and we need to travel to the town proper so we can have our dinner, it's raining and we have our 8 and 3 year old kid! Such a hassle! All the staff even the GAY at the reception were nonchalant in dealing with the guest. We were supposed to stay for two nights for a weekend getaway but i was glad we only paid for the first night because we checked out right away the following day. The weather is bad so water is kinda cold and hot water is not working. Something's wrong with the door in room eight. It's difficult to locked and unlocked, our fingers are already sore before we can open or lock it. Not a place if you like some fun for weekend getaway! Will definitely not go back and not recommended to everyone unless the'll improve their service.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family