Quezon Premier Hotel Lucena
Urbantel Hotel(Lucena City)(Great Value!)
$31
$26
Citilink Hotel(Lucena City)(Great Value!)
$39
$33
Agoda.com
2205 Suites(Lucena City)
$61
The Saint Joseph(Lucena City)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Pricey room and is not even worthy. Rooms doesn't have any table even just a side table. When we had our food (snack) in our room we ate on the FLOOR! (it slipped off my mind that the room doesn't have any table). Right after we ate i phone the front desk to have someone collect the plates.. nobody came so until we checked out the plates were there with rotten food so imagine the smell of our room. When we check in i saw that the adult pool was being filled but i can see the bottom filled with dirt. So it's like they are changing the water but they did not clean the pool itself. My kid likes to take a dip at the kiddie pool but the water's chocolate color. (but we arrive at 4:00pm a lot probably had already swim in there) I saw it the following morning being filled with new water but i'm not sure if they even brush the pool. At dinner i decided that we eat at the restaurant. I went at the restaurant to pre-order our food and it was just 7:00. The staff told me that the restaurant is already close because the cook already went home!? (they don't care even if all the guests starve) The resort is nowhere near any other restaurant and we need to travel to the town proper so we can have our dinner, it's raining and we have our 8 and 3 year old kid! Such a hassle! All the staff even the GAY at the reception were nonchalant in dealing with the guest. We were supposed to stay for two nights for a weekend getaway but i was glad we only paid for the first night because we checked out right away the following day. The weather is bad so water is kinda cold and hot water is not working. Something's wrong with the door in room eight. It's difficult to locked and unlocked, our fingers are already sore before we can open or lock it. Not a place if you like some fun for weekend getaway! Will definitely not go back and not recommended to everyone unless the'll improve their service.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Charllote R
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I purchased voucher worth 2,000 pesos from cash cash pinoy.good thing I purchased that Voucher its worth it.I spend my holy week on this hotel with my friend it includes Hotel Accomodation with breakfast,free massage and sauna my favorite part is tour at kamay ni hesus and majayjay falls.the resort has a 4 swimming pool that can enjoy by family and friend.the spa room is so cozy.the room its a decent place it has a/c room,hot & clod shower and TV.when they serve the food its kinda slow.its very accesible its near at the highway.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank sassyrar
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Decent place to stay....every couples dream.Been staying there many times and I highly recommend it.Advance booking is necessary in order to get your favorite room,Courteous staff will greet you upon check in,a wide of variety of menu is always available.

Room Tip: I always choose the room on the south side.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Yenmor415
Reviewed August 27, 2012

fairly decent resort compared to other resorts nearby,poor staff service,along the national highway with a zoo theme park entrance,there's a small function area which can hold up to 100 pax i think,havent tried the food-coz they allow you to bring one.rooms are real small-motel type one.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank leonag25
Reviewed August 7, 2012

While the entrance of the hotel looks like adventure park, it does not match the ambiance of the hotel area- which is fairly decent. The food menu and price is reasonable and there's a grocery at the entrance,which makes it convenient for guests. Although the tv we got was not clear, especialy for the dark scenes and they didnt have replacement, the place on the overall is good.

• Stayed: July 2012