“Sandy and Duncan”

Rock Pool Cafe
Ranked #3 of 29 Restaurants in Westward Ho
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Located in the centre of the village and next to The Co-op, Rock Pool Cafe is open 9 to 5 every day. We serve 'build your own' breakfasts that start at £3.95, Lunches and main meals up to £6.75, And Cream Teas. Come and give us a try
Bideford, United Kingdom
“Sandy and Duncan”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

My wife and I have been to the Rock Pool Café twice now and on both occasions it was the same; both the food and service were excellent and even when busy on the second visit it was friendly and relaxed. It’s quite spacious inside so there’s plenty of room for couples like us or family groups. I had the seven piece breakfast on both occasions, can’t remember what my wife had but I do know she enjoyed it (I would remember if she hadn’t). It was very affordable and while the quality was really good they didn’t skimp on the servings either. We both agree we’ll have no hesitation going back and/or recommending it to others.

Solihull
“Fantastic place for food and drink”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We visited Westward Ho last week and went to the Rockpool Cafe for food and drinks a number of times. For those who know Westward Ho its where "Sandcats" used to be (next to the Coop). The food here is always excellent : top quality, excellent value and served with a smile. I can also recommend their Deluxe Hot Chocolate , thick and creamy and topped with marshamallowa, cream and a "flake" bar- wonderful. This being low season it wasnt open in the evenings (shame!) but maybe it opens later when there are more people around. It's not pretentious or upmarket but it does offer top notch food and drink and is a great addition to Westward Ho!.

“lush!!”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

we went to westward ho and came across this cafe, it was lovely and clean friendly staff i had the creamy mushroom tagelltelle with pamesan cheese and garlic bread the best food ive tasted in a cafe for a long while, my son had hot chocolate and a toasted tea cake which he enjoyed and my little one had fish fingers meal which he enjoyed too, it was a warm and friendly cafe we will definetly come again in the future!!

• Visited March 2013
“A really nice place to have lunch.”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Came to visit Westwood Ho and was wondering around looking around for somewhere to eat near the beach. We came across this whilst walking around and had lunch inside. Had a mushroom and cream tagliatelle, 1/4lb cheeseburger and a breakfast. All was very nice especially the burger my boyfriend had. He said it was a good quality burger. Highly recommended.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place for casual lunch”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Friendly service, good food. Would recommend to anyone for a lunch off the beach. Havent experienced supper but looks very promising!