“Wow Factor”

Fortune House
Ranked #21 of 39 Restaurants in Rhos-on-Sea
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 13, 2014

This is the best Chinese Takeaway I have ever had and I've had a few over the last 50 years. I am local but have never eaten here before. I will again though :)

2  Thank david m

Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

This is the best chinese in the area by far no one does a chilli beef like it amazing food I also order my food with variations and if I forget while ordering they remind me good staff good food!

2  Thank Sarah L
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Don't bother! - terrible excuse for Chinese food,
had the set meal for £8.65 - 2 spare ribs , beef curry and sweet n sour chicken with egg fried rice.
huge bag of food came out - first real clue it was going to be big pile of cheap nasty food, got it home had the ribs which were fairly nice accept for the fatty smell coming from the other items, so unwrapped them sweet and sour sauce was the worst excuse ever for a sweet and sour sauce, terrible fatty smell , very runny tasted awful, binned! - next the chicken balls, same smelly greasy fat they must throw everything in and not change the fat very much as smelt fishy, binned!, next the curry, wow was it dark look liked treacle , smelt bad, tasted bad, rubber beef, binned - rice not nice either binned! - Really don't know why I ever bother with takeaways - they are expensive and serve up nasty, cheap food by miserable staff ! - another complete waste of money!

Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

We love Fortune House. It's our Friday treat and the staff are lovely! It would be good if they did home delivery but its worth popping out for :-)
I recommend the duck!