“Friendly and tasty”
Review of Sally's Coffee House - CLOSED

Sally's Coffee House
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A beautifully decorated Cafe in the heart of Rhos On Sea, providing traditional home made food & cakes
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Enjoyed a healthy tea and a not quite so healthy bacon and cheese panini. Tasty and served with a yummy salad!

Reviewed December 3, 2013

My aunt (who lives in Rhos) and I come here regularly for lunch. The menu is extensive and there two meals for £10 Tues to Thurs. The staff are really friendly and accommodating as my aunt can't always eat full portions. the sweets and cup cakes look really yummy. The cost is very reasonable indeed

Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Popped in on a cold and rainy day. We've seen previous reviews and liked the look of the place. It's nicely decorated with comfy furniture and very clean. We saw the homemade items on the menu and both went for the steak and Ale pie. It was well made and very tasty with fresh veg and mash. I left some room for the homemade bread and butter pudding (top notch). I am peticular about what i eat and I can happily recommend Sally's if you want somewhere to eat in Rhos. Service was good and there were no unpleasant cooking smells as mentioned in one of the previous reviews.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Coffee and cakes are delicious and service is good but sadly there are cooking smells from the kitchen and this spoils what could be the best café in Rhos.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Called here and had coffee and cake-- what a treat!! I had orange and vanilla and my husband chose coffee and walnut, sponge light and tasty. We were so impressed we called back a few days later for lunch and were equally pleased with our choice -- goats cheese and olive panini for me and ham, egg and chips for my husband. After doing some shopping we decided we could manage another taste of cake and coffee. Am looking forward to treating my daughter when she returns from holiday. Going to work my way slowly through each flavour of cake!!! Who cares about calories?