“Lovely Place, Great food and beautiful Cakes of course!”
Review of Sally's Coffee House - CLOSED

Sally's Coffee House
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A beautifully decorated Cafe in the heart of Rhos On Sea, providing traditional home made food & cakes
Reviewed March 3, 2013

this is a lovely little place, nicely decorated and the food is homecooked and delicious, the cake is wonderful. I paid 1.60 for a little glass of applejuice that i thought was very overpriced! and the toilet windows need the cobwebs removing!!! lol but other than those two things the rest was great and they have a lot to offer, well worth a visit and if you like cupcakes you'll love Sallys....the look fantastic.

1  Thank CoachSummer

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Had a snack lunch here and found food to be good quality and good selection. Only downside was the service didnt exactly come with a smile. Shame as would be a winner otherwise

2  Thank Barbara B
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Best poached egg on toast I have has for YEARS ( and trust me I've had a few). Friend had Anglesea eggs ( a plate of leeks/ eggs/ cheese) which he really enjoyed. And the home made tomato soup disappeared quickly so am guessing that too was a hit. Make sure you pop up the tiny stairs and check out the original Colwyn Bay made range in the back - still intact and a real beauty. The cafe used to be a pharmacy and if you get the owner to explain about the work they did when renovating it all falls into place. Lovely ambience and so many tasty things on the small but perfectly formed menu that I want to try, I may have to go back again rather soon.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I was a fan of this little cafe until my recent visit left me somewhat short changed on taste and quantity. I ordered an omlette that was served with a load of grilled cheese on top that left it both far too heavy, too dry inside but with an overpowering greasy topping. The biggest sin however, was the pathetic serving of apple juice I was given. Served in the smallest of glasses it wasn't even close to full and I got a whopping three mouthfuls of apple juice for £1.60! It really, really annoys me when places start to get a following...and then slowly either hike prices and reducing portions or worst of all - both! I know businesses need to make money but there is a balance and this one's tipped over for me. The little things Sally!

1  Thank SuM418
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Loved this cafe,Mehta a delightful little gem! The food is 'just how mom used to make it' awesome! The decor is lovely and the staff busy and as polite as they can be when they are rushing around, so maybe a little extra care could be taken here, although they did a good job. The owner was ok, just looked a little flustered, but she has a great place with great food and the outdoor space is a little bonus. Prices are very good and deserts even better!

1  Thank Reina B