“Great”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed June 9, 2013

our first visit to this cafe was very pleasant friendly good service, three of us had the soup of the day with a roll, which was lovely, one had toasted cheese and ham sandwiches and chips and I had pate and salad with toast, which I can honestly say was the best I have ever had. Its such a shame we didn't find it until the end of our holiday, we would have definately gone there again.Hope to see you again someday.

2  Thank Jimbo201_12

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Have visited this place several times and it is always friendly. Had a meal there for the first time today and the food was excellent - and the portions are good as well.
Coffee and tea cakes are always good!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Had the best lunch in years food & Service was excellent I had the soup and sandwich meal deal clearly home made soup and a sandwich filled to the brim

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Our first time visit to this cafe, for what we thought a reasonably speedy light lunch.
The atmosphere was bit smokey from the cooking area. We ordered after some time being given a menu - very average choice, bit expensive for basics! Half an hour later after 2 enquiries, I was served with my food, ten minutes later my daughter was served hers! food okay, but Chips tasted of old oil. Service very slow/poor, young waitress struggling and it showed. Overall our observation was just not getting it together, whether there were staff shortages or can't cope at busy times, but definitely not for me again. When outside the smokey smell was with me as if I had done the cooking!!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

My husband and I always pay a visit to this Cafe when we spend time in our holiday caravan and always recommend this place to family and friends. The staff are always welcoming and the food is always freshly cooked and the breakfasts are superb!