See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 24, 2016

Very clean rooms, extremely friendly people. Ideal place to go in order to relax and get rid of stress. The people working there (also the owners), are more than friendly and it felt sometimes, that I was part of their family.

Sheets/towels changed on a daily basis, Warm water was available 24/7 and a/c units are modern and seemed serviced.

I would definitely stay again in their hotel and would recommend to anyone.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank John D
Reviewed May 26, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the Palazzo while visiting relatives in a nearby town. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The owners of this small hotel were friendly and accommodating, and the location near a beach was excellent. This is our second visit, and we look forward to returning again!

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank trabaris
hotelpalazzo, Γενικός Διευθυντής at Hotel Palazzo, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2016

Thank you for your good comments!
We are happy to have fun and we will be glad to meet you again!
Dimitris+Matoula

Reviewed July 5, 2015

A warm, friendly welcome in a small village with a lovely blue flag beach. The room was really clean and everything worked perfectly. There's not much here, but that's the way we like it; most of the tourists who come to stay are Greek. We stopped on our way to Neapoli to catch the ferry to Kythira and, you know what, I think we'll stop here again on the way back.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank SougiaBay
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I spent 7 days at this hotel and I can say it was one of the best holidays of my life. The hotel is fully renovated with new and modern furniture. It is a very beautiful place ideal for a relaxing no-fuss holiday, away from the sound of the city. Overlooking the sea, you can enjoy a hearty traditional breakfast. You can drink your coffee and just listen the sound of sea waves. There is a clean environment. The room's its sparkling cleanliness and its overall design was truly appreciated. Quiet. Wonderful views. The beach is beautiful. The staff is polite and friendly with their guests. The prices are very good according to the quality of the hotel. I spent seven wonderful days at the Palazzo hotel and I want to go back.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank LoLo R
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com