See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 5, 2015

A warm, friendly welcome in a small village with a lovely blue flag beach. The room was really clean and everything worked perfectly. There's not much here, but that's the way we like it; most of the tourists who come to stay are Greek. We stopped on our way to Neapoli to catch the ferry to Kythira and, you know what, I think we'll stop here again on the way back.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank SougiaBay
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I spent 7 days at this hotel and I can say it was one of the best holidays of my life. The hotel is fully renovated with new and modern furniture. It is a very beautiful place ideal for a relaxing no-fuss holiday, away from the sound of the city. Overlooking the sea, you can enjoy a hearty traditional breakfast. You can drink your coffee and just listen the sound of sea waves. There is a clean environment. The room's its sparkling cleanliness and its overall design was truly appreciated. Quiet. Wonderful views. The beach is beautiful. The staff is polite and friendly with their guests. The prices are very good according to the quality of the hotel. I spent seven wonderful days at the Palazzo hotel and I want to go back.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank LoLo R
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed November 17, 2012

No probs check in, room spotless, strip facing , what we requested,hotel very nice, great casino, sports book, out of this world, didn't eat much here, eat at I lv burgers, in ven, best strawberry milk shake you will ever get, went to the show absinthe at ceasers , very near the mark with great adult humour, unusual for Vegas, but very good, only gripe, is the pool area doesn't get the sun till miday. Will def stay here again, next year.

Date of stay: November 2012
Reviewed February 9, 2012

This is one of the hotels I would never go again. We selected this hotel from the web pictures. They are totally misleading. The hotel has a very bad view, it looks in some ugly buildings, terraces full with TV antennas, etc. The hotel itself is quite dirty, killed flies stayed on the window for 4 days. Finally, the hotel is very noisy from the street. The hotel owners pretend to be friendly, when in fact do not really care about their guests. Simply avoid it.

Date of stay: July 2011