“sky desert safari good experiance”

Sky Desert Safari & Camp
Ranked #5 of 38 Specialty Lodging in Sam
Shimla, India
“sky desert safari good experiance”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

We had wonderful visit with family thanks to them, our family enjoyed a lot, welcome, dance, dinner , breakfast, evening camel ride and morning jeep safari was complementary. overall good experience. enjoyed

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
17 Thank SHIMLA123456

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I had always nurtured a dream to visit the land of Royal Rajputs “Rajasthan” and to add to my surprise my dream travel destination journey will be planned and executed in such away is a beyond words expression gesture. The idea to Rajasthan just pounced out of my mind while sitting in our office canteen, and without any argument one hundred pratishat log (hundred percent people) having a cozy gossiping tea time said “Yes Its Rajasthan”.
Our manoeuvreing group was all set to set sand on fire. The daunting task ahead was who to contact a travel manager for our fairy journey, after searching down a list of more than a dozen of people the name that caught our attention was of Mr. Hanif founder and owner of Sky Desert Safari. A decent and well spoken born a brought up Rajasthani native, after having a word with Hanif we were all jet set for Rajasthan.
Mr. Hanif was present before our arrival at the bus stop and as soon as we de-boarded the bus we were received with a warm gesture. From bus stop Hanif accomplished to our boarding and lodging place. To be honest with my words it we more like a palace and less like a hotel. On our arrival we were flabbergasted by the flaunting Rajasthani hospitality. After wrapping up with our breakfast we left for intra city visit. The day was just wonderful all day we got counter faced with the true colors of Rajasthan and the dawn was marked with my new companion “Camel” before this I had seen Camel in movies and photos but now it was me sitting on top of Camel.
After camel safari the night was set blazed with “Rajasthani hospitality” food and folk in middle of desert. The night diminished and the early morning was all set for with for new day journey. The next day was again filled with no stop fun.
I would like to thank Mr. Hanif and entire team Sky Desert Safari for the Unforgettable Royal Rajasthan journey. This is not the end of Journey, We will be back again and Hanfi you will be our survivor guide again.

19 Thank Gunu144
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Desert, Sand and Sand dune the mirage of my life time. Whenever the word Rajasthan will strike in my mind the next name that will follow it will be of Sky Desert Safari, our Guide in the sand land. I am an amateur traveler, who has travelled countless destinations, and meet and felt the hospitality of respective natives but my visit to this part of the nation has completely redefined my definition for the word hospitality and the man responsible for that is Mr. Hanif, Co-founder and owner of Sky Desert Safari.

Our journey to know and un-know travel destinations of desert was planned, managed and processed Sky Desert Safari. The sole aim of me and my companions was to make this trip a memorable and cherish able one for life time and without Mr. Hanif this would have never ever happened.

Mr. Hanif was present before hand on our arrival at Jaisalmer. We were received with a warm greeting as we de-boarded the bus and from bus stand Mr. Hanif accomplished us to our hotel.

After finishing with our breakfast our dream journey to explore the desert land began. Right after breakfast we left for Jaisalmer city visit. The entire day we explored the city and nearby centre of attractions and to our surprise at the end of the day it was “The Camel Safari”. To be honest sitting on camel hump was liking riding of land while sitting on mountain top.

After all day enjoy and enjoy and enjoy, the night started with what I can call the “True Rajasthan Hospitality” soothing Rajasthan folk music, delicious food and bone fire in the middle of desert.

After spending the night in the middle of the desert in the tents, the desert exploration journey continued the next day. The next day our eyes were opened with the beaming ray of sun. We were up and running for the jeep safari after the throughout day fun the dawn was set with the same “True Rajasthan Hospitality”.

The one and only man I would like to thank for making our journey a memorable one is Mr. Hanif from Sky Desert Safari. To explore the best of Jaisalmer undoubtedly Mr. Hanif and team Sky Desert Safari are the best.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/T9HQl4rU4c0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

21 Thank Manojrhr
Reviewed February 23, 2014

"Gold come out"
The journey to the Golden City Jaisalmer and desert is astonishing. Safari camp make the trip remarkable for me and my friends. The feet in sand is feeling like my first step in the childhood. It bring out the child present inside me. The camel ride and "sunset" of Thar Desert is the chrished fascinating tradition inspired me to feel the rich culture and music which was leading toards the miraculous/paranomal dark......with beautiful moon.

19 Thank Lalit007799
Farwaniya, Kuwait
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I spend two days and enjoyed a lot. We saw animals and beautiful landscape and most importantly we heared touchy folk music. I had an awsome experience with a unit desert sky tour travel.I recommend all to visit desert sky tour travel and feel the nature. Thankyou soo much for your attention and kind service. I wish you good luck.

• Stayed February 2014
18 Thank murtazapatwala
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed February 5, 2014

A very nice experience in a desert camps..excellent hospitality by the owner of the camp.. very well arranged..It is spread over a vast area and we were satisfied with all the facilities..good ambience.
the evening cultural program was amazing and the buffet was awesome...overall a pleasant experience

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
18 Thank Neha90
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed February 3, 2014

We were picked up from the Train station, and brought in to eat at a very nice restaurant. Following which our personal driver drove us through the desert to a few hot tourism spots such as the Kuldhara ruins and the Jain Temple. Finally we arrived at our Camel Safari, which culminated at a breathtaking beautiful sunset evening at Sam sand dunes. All through our host Hanif and others kept in touch and greeted us with tremendous warmth. We were given huge spacious "swiss tents" in the desert which were comfortably equipped with an attached bath (pot and sink). Mind you, these tents arent Air-conditioned, so you have to be careful in extreme weather! It was cold during our visit, but our host was gracious enough to give us extra blankets and pillows as per our requirments. I believe, that they are still trying to improve their 'heated-water' supplies, which was only provided next morning. However, we were well distracted by the hot chai and an evening cultural program which lasted for a good 2hrs with entertainment from fabulous local singers and dancers, which was followed by some Great locally cooked food (all vegeterian). The night under starry skies was breathtaking, and some of us even managed to get a glimpse of the morning sunrise. The next day our host was gracious enough to even allow us to use his office to keep our luggage while we toured the rest of Jaisalmer fort. We were given the best treatment by an extremely young and spirited host! we thank you Mr. Hanif for making out trip so memorable! I am SURE we will come again!! and yes - most importantly, within a VERY REASONABLE budget too! :)

Room Tip: Any room is a good room - but choose one with an attached bath.