Traveled to FP for our honeymoon in October of 2011. We stayed in an over water bungalow and it was exactly what we expected from FP. Warning.....there are rats, yes rats. They didn't bother us at all nor did we see them during the day, but at night they do come out due to the close proximity to the water.. They didn't frighten me as I didn't the them but we did find evidence of them from time to time. Bungalows are very private and give you the true experience. Food on the resort as in most locations is expensive, suggest taking a meal package. Overall the IC delivered on everything for our trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa is nestled between mountains and a lagoon on a stunning French Polynesian island. Right on the resort grounds is Moorea's widest range of activities, which includes the Moorea Dolphin Center, Bathys Diving Club, tennis, kayaking, canoeing, skiing and Jeep tours. The Arahurahu Marae temple is also worth a visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Resort & Spa Moorea Hotel Moorea
- Intercontinental Resort And Spa Moorea
- Intercontinental Hotel Moorea
- InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa French Polynesia