Everything from the cute bungalow with our private small infinity pool, picnic table and lounge chairs - to the beautiful layout of the resort that made for great morning and evening walks to see the fish/turtles/dolphins - to the beach area where it was safe and pleasant to swim - to the availability of Kayaking, snorkeling, and paddle boarding... we enjoyed it all. The staff were all-around great and the concierge area terrific at helping with questions/bookings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa is nestled between mountains and a lagoon on a stunning French Polynesian island. Right on the resort grounds is Moorea's widest range of activities, which includes the Moorea Dolphin Center, Bathys Diving Club, tennis, kayaking, canoeing, skiing and Jeep tours. The Arahurahu Marae temple is also worth a visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Resort & Spa Moorea Hotel Moorea
- Intercontinental Resort And Spa Moorea
- Intercontinental Hotel Moorea
- InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa French Polynesia