We went for my 30th, it was exceptional. We had a blast and the resort was amazing. The service was good and helpful. The bar staff were very heavy handed and that helped at happy hour. We stayed 5 nights and had a bungalow on the beach front. We had a couple of lizard visitors but nothing that wasn't expected. Service was amazing, food was great, fresh and always served quickly. Fantastic location, the beach is well enclosed and protected from the wind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa is nestled between mountains and a lagoon on a stunning French Polynesian island. Right on the resort grounds is Moorea's widest range of activities, which includes the Moorea Dolphin Center, Bathys Diving Club, tennis, kayaking, canoeing, skiing and Jeep tours. The Arahurahu Marae temple is also worth a visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Resort & Spa Moorea Hotel Moorea
- Intercontinental Resort And Spa Moorea
- Intercontinental Hotel Moorea
- InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa French Polynesia