We loved our beach view room in the main hotel. It was large, comfortable and well appointed.
The staff are very friendly, the pools are nice and the entire facility is clean and lovely.
We had a great time and we would recommend this to everyone.
The dolphin center is entertaining even without participating in the activity yourself. The snorkeling and kayaking are very nice, and free!
We were here for 5 nights and got a bit bored with the food selection because the more elegant restaurant is closed when the beach buffets are going on, which is frequent and very pricey!
Bar food and breakfast buffet are very good, but repetitive!
The desserts are to die for!
It is really far from Cook's Bay but tour companies do come to pick you up, and really everything you need is here on site.
Restaurants do not readily come to get you during the lower season, so though they say they will, if you are just a couple and not a large group they likely will not come when you call!
We will gladly return here if we get to come back to the amazing island of Moorea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa is nestled between mountains and a lagoon on a stunning French Polynesian island. Right on the resort grounds is Moorea's widest range of activities, which includes the Moorea Dolphin Center, Bathys Diving Club, tennis, kayaking, canoeing, skiing and Jeep tours. The Arahurahu Marae temple is also worth a visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Resort & Spa Moorea Hotel Moorea
- Intercontinental Resort And Spa Moorea
- Intercontinental Hotel Moorea
- InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa French Polynesia