The Room was very nice and private. The Property was very average. We went out to dinner every night, so the Hotel arranged for pick up- The Restuarants will only pick you up at the Hotel, if there is another couple at your Hotel that is going to the same Resturant. We were lucky, we had another couple going out every night. My favorite is Rudy's. We went on excursions everyday, so we did not spend much time at the Hotel. While reading a response from Thierry B,(Manager) to another reviewer- I was taken back. Thierry B. stated that bringing your own alcohol- is considered misbehaving. Well I guess I misbehaved alot. What is wrong with bringing your own bottle in the Privacy of your room- and having coctails on your deck while enjoying the view. I did buy several beers at the bar-not finding it too expensive $7.00 dollars. My husband and I would fix a cocktail in our room at night. I thought his/her respond was unprofessional and rude. Every morning the front desk would have local artist that would come in and set up tables with their goods. I bought several items everyday-Not too expensive. I did like this Hotel, but it did not have the "WOW" factor. We left and went to the InterContinental Thalasso in Bora Bora, now that Resort had the "WOW" factor. And yes I did misbehave every chance I could get.
Everyone at the Hotel was very friendly and nice. The Beds were very comfortable, Had alots of bugs in room- They looked like sand ants- all over the sink and vanity. But thats normal for a tropical paradise. Also watch out for the geckos- all over the walls and the ceilings. I am used to them, I live in Texas, so I embraced the little critters. They also have swim with the Dolphins- did not partake in that activity-
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa is nestled between mountains and a lagoon on a stunning French Polynesian island. Right on the resort grounds is Moorea's widest range of activities, which includes the Moorea Dolphin Center, Bathys Diving Club, tennis, kayaking, canoeing, skiing and Jeep tours. The Arahurahu Marae temple is also worth a visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Resort And Spa Moorea
- Intercontinental Resort & Spa Moorea Hotel Moorea
- Intercontinental Hotel Moorea
- InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa French Polynesia