A fairly nice place. Toilet didn't smell clean in arrival, but was fine after cleaners came the next day.
Difficult to be objective as we had just spent 4 nights on Bora bora.
Dolphins are awesome, but a bit expensive by the time you include photos.
Cocktail hour is awesome. Staff are friendly. Moe who works here is fantastic!
Most activities will cost you some money- especially if you do it for more than 2 hours, e.g. Kayaking.
We recommend getting a bike and riding to the shopping village. It's a bit if fun and you can escape hotel food for a while.
Overall a nice stay in a beach bungalow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa is nestled between mountains and a lagoon on a stunning French Polynesian island. Right on the resort grounds is Moorea's widest range of activities, which includes the Moorea Dolphin Center, Bathys Diving Club, tennis, kayaking, canoeing, skiing and Jeep tours. The Arahurahu Marae temple is also worth a visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, IHG, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Resort & Spa Moorea Hotel Moorea
- Intercontinental Resort And Spa Moorea
- Intercontinental Hotel Moorea
- InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa French Polynesia