The grounds of this resort are perfectly maintained. Plenty of beautiful flowers everywhere. It's lovely to be able to walk past the dolphin center and watch the dolphins, or stop by the sea turtle rehabilitation center and watch the turtles. We upgraded to an overwater bungalow and we were so glad we did. We love to snorkel and watch the fish. There were so many kind of fish, and they weren't afraid of us! We'd snorkel for hours just outside our bungalow. Bring some fish food and watch the fish go crazy. The staff is very friendly, and the service is incredible. We highly recommend this resort and hope to come back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa is nestled between mountains and a lagoon on a stunning French Polynesian island. Right on the resort grounds is Moorea's widest range of activities, which includes the Moorea Dolphin Center, Bathys Diving Club, tennis, kayaking, canoeing, skiing and Jeep tours. The Arahurahu Marae temple is also worth a visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Resort & Spa Moorea Hotel Moorea
- Intercontinental Resort And Spa Moorea
- Intercontinental Hotel Moorea
- InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa French Polynesia