Stayed in this hotel overnight in July and glad is was not longer. The room was not unpleasant as it had recently been renovated, however it was small and was accessed through a dark and rundown hallway. The reception staff were unpleasant and entirely lacking in the decorum one would expect in an expensive 5 star hotel. They looked untidy and messy and their interaction with guests was invariably rude and disrespectful. They behaved as if they were the volunteer staff at a school tuck shop only less helpful. The huge baggage attendant refused to handle our baggage once we had checked out, even to help us put it in the car. He seemed to resent having to do anything at all. To be fair the person who helped us with out bags on arrival was agreeable and kind. The whole feeling of this place is unpleasant. It is almost as if the staff are sneering. Do not go there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa is nestled between mountains and a lagoon on a stunning French Polynesian island. Right on the resort grounds is Moorea's widest range of activities, which includes the Moorea Dolphin Center, Bathys Diving Club, tennis, kayaking, canoeing, skiing and Jeep tours. The Arahurahu Marae temple is also worth a visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Resort & Spa Moorea Hotel Moorea
- Intercontinental Resort And Spa Moorea
- Intercontinental Hotel Moorea
- InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa French Polynesia