My wife and I stayed there on our first trip to the Tahitian Islands. The staff was great, super friendly, and always made us feel like welcome guest! We stayed in a bungalow that hung out over the water where we could snorkel right off our balcony. The area around the resort had amazing fish to see with very little effort. In fact, we had a reef shark swim by about every 15 minutes that we could see without getting into the water. The resort hand many excursions that left right from their beach, so the daily need for a car was not necessary, but if you did desire to rent a car, that could be done from the hotel lobby. The resort also offered the opportunity to swim with a dolphin. It was an incredible experience, but pricey. As for food, it was good, but expensive. We would definitely go back to this property!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa is nestled between mountains and a lagoon on a stunning French Polynesian island. Right on the resort grounds is Moorea's widest range of activities, which includes the Moorea Dolphin Center, Bathys Diving Club, tennis, kayaking, canoeing, skiing and Jeep tours. The Arahurahu Marae temple is also worth a visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Resort And Spa Moorea
- Intercontinental Resort & Spa Moorea Hotel Moorea
- Intercontinental Hotel Moorea
- InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa French Polynesia