3,949 results
All reviews crepe bar crepes panoramic overwater bungalow fish our honeymoon french polynesia plunge pool breakfast buffet sharks swim paddle boards arii vahine lilikoi main restaurant lower deck atv tour happy hour the activities desk
Selected filters
Reviewed April 22, 2017

We are wrapping up our 4 night wedding stay in a Garden Bungalow with a private plunge pool. I just saw a recent review where a guest said he was bothered by bugs and I was surprised as we haven't had one bug in our bungalow during our stay. We're staying in an overwater bungalow in Bora Bora and I have to say that we LOVED having a private plunge pool! The overwater bungalows are lovely here, but we really enjoyed the privacy of our private deck and pool. The property is lovely and comfortable and I agree with the reviewers who say the snorkeling off the beach is out of this world! I've scuba dived in the Great Barrier Reef and our snorkel experience here rivals that. I would bring short fin flippers, full snorkel masks, and anti-fog drops if you want a perfect snorkel experience. While we loved the property, what really made our trip was the outstanding, always helpful, always friendly staff. They are truly exceptional. I want to take a moment to highlight Dinah, however, as she coordinated our wedding and is one of those rare guest service gems who thinks two steps ahead to anticipate your every need and just handles everything...with kindness, grace, and endless patience. She came in early to ensure she was on site for our ceremony...and ended up working at least an eleven hour day because of it. It was hot and she was constantly coming by with trays of water and tea for our photographers and us. She helped me into my dress and (literally) taped me into it. She collected all the make up I left all over the place, my phone that I would leave in random spots, the rings to ensure they were given to the priest before the ceremony...I mean, really...she is every bride's dream when there are a hundred moving parts and it's one of the most important moments of your left. THANK YOU, DINAH! You are so appreciated and adored by both my (new) husband and I. :) Two misses: The onsite shop is a missed opportunity. If it sold cool postcards, snorkeling gear, t-shirts, and other souvenirs people want to buy, it would make a killing. We went to the shop at the Intercontinental and bought all sorts of things as the offerings were so much better. I would really love to be a buyer for the shop and stock it up! Also, we arrived for the Wednesday night buffet at 7:30 (I think it starts at 7) and the food was so picked over! The salad items were gone, the warm food was cold, and the lamb and fish were overcooked. It's pretty pricey, at approx. $80USD/per person, so buyer beware. The rest of the food, at the other restaurants, was superb, however, so the hotel was redeemed in our eyes. Overall, we are so happy we chose this resort for the first half of our weddingmoon. The views, the people, the ambiance, the service, and the beauty--everywhere--make this property and this island a place we will always cherish.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
RoseRICHMOND, Directeur général at Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2017

Ia orana Amy C,
First of all, my team and I, would like to thank you for your feedback on our hotel, Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa, on TripAdvisor.
It was a privilege to welcome you for your Weddingmoon and we are pleased to have shared your experience with us.
We are glad to read that you liked our Garden bungalow, our amenities and also our staff who welcomed you the Polynesian way.
So, we look forward to welcoming you again one day at Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa to share new memories!

Reviewed April 21, 2017

we close our taihit trip in this place, spend 4 nights here.
total luxury, amazing over water bungalow, cool and amazing.
would not recommend bring kids, but is ok to bring.
well same issue as the other places, places dont understand very well english, orders at restaurant come wrong since the waitress didnt understand the request. but is ok.
really recommended
Breakfast supper, best we have in Tahiti

Date of stay: March 2017

Ia orana Juninho-NZ,
It was a privilege to welcome you for your unique experience and we are pleased to have shared your experience with us.
We are glad to read that you liked your Overwater Bungalow, our restaurant and also our staff who welcomed you the Polynesian way.

Reviewed April 21, 2017

It was a wonderful and beautiful hotel. Location is perftect, staff is nice, food is great, rooms are clean and well maintained. The lagoon is amazing all day long filled with coral and different fish all over the place, perfect for snorkeling. Recommend and will stay there again.

Ia orana,
We are glad to read that you liked our accommodation, our Restaurant, our amenities and also our staff who welcomed you the Polynesian way.

Reviewed April 19, 2017

My husband and I stayed pre and post a cruise. The Hilton was a perfect place to stay we were lucky enough to experience both accommodation types and found them different but both were great. I would go back just to stay at the Hilton as it has so much to offer. Great Holiday. :)

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
RoseRICHMOND, Directeur général at Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2017

Ia orana Margaret,
We are glad to read that you liked our accommodation, our amenities and also our staff who welcomed you the Polynesian way.

Reviewed April 17, 2017

We really enjoyed the first four nights of our honeymoon at the Hilton Moorea. They made so much easy for us! They helped us arrange transportation from Tahiti and from the Moorea shuttle to the hotel. When we arrived, we received flower leis, fresh pineapple juice, and cool towels for our comfort. The concierge gave us a lot of information about the resort and we felt well equipped for our four nights. There was a complimentary welcome breakfast, however it was just two pastries so we decided to pay for the American Breakfast. There was choice of breads, pastries, juices, fruits, and several hot items. We did not feel it was worth the price so that was the only day we ate breakfast. The pool and beach area are the highlight of the resort. You can snorkel and see tons of fish a few steps from the beach. The crepe restaurant is fantastic - food is delicious and you eat right above sharks and sting rays! We ordered a dessert crepe via room service before we left the hotel. The polynesian seafood dinner and show were great. Tons of options to eat and a very talented cast. Our room was very comfortable and a large size. We stayed in a Garden Bungalow with our own private pool. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom had a separate room for the toilet and a HUGE shower which we enjoyed. The mini bar is complimentary for the first round, and if you are a Hilton Honors member, they bring you a water bottle per guest every day. The private pool was nice however there were tiles missing and this made it uncomfortable to sit/walk in the pool. The concierge/activities desk booked a few excursions for us which we really enjoyed. I would note however that the ATV company the hotel uses will not go up to Magic Mountain which every other company does - this is due to safety issues but we felt like we missed out. We also arranged a few outside meals with the desk was able to arrange for us easily. We really enjoyed our stay and did not want to leave (although we were heading to Bora Bora which is not too bad of a next stop).

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
RoseRICHMOND, Directeur général at Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2017

Ia orana Elizabeth,
We are glad to read that you liked your Garden Bungalow, our Restaurants, our amenities and also our staff who welcomed you the Polynesian way. It was a very pleasure.