“Simply the best!”

Lilikoi Garden Cafe
Ranked #3 of 8 Restaurants in Papetoai
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to our polynesian "roulotte"! In the shade of our coconut grove you will find home made delicacies to enjoy in our garden or to take away to the beach. Open everyday from 11am to 3pm and from 6.30Pm to 8.30Pm on friday night. You will also discover a tiny shop in a gypsy caravan My Little Coconut Shop with local art craft. Come and ENJOY my cuisine, I use fresh local produce and make fresh ice cream and cake everyday. My receipes are a mix of french, japanese and american influences. See you soon at Lilikoi!!!
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Simply the best!”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

My husband and I were on our 10 day Honeymoon in Moorea and we discovered this place towards the end our trip. I wish I would have known sooner since we would have eaten here every day!! It's really close to the Hilton Resort (when you leave the hotel take a right and it's a 3 min walk). The food is amazing and you can't beat the prices. We had a variety of dishes such as the shrimp and rice, sandwiches, chicken, ice cream and burgers which were all handmade and AMAZING. On our last day we finished our meals and instead of ordering dessert....we got another burger, haha! Can't wait to visit again when she opens up her second shop. Much love and keep doing what you are doing :)

• Visited May 2014
mozgap, Propriétaire at Lilikoi Garden Cafe, responded to this review, September 2, 2014
Maruru Thank you so much!!!
See you soon in Moorea!!

Orange County, California
“Got HOSED!”
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Maybe it's because we're Asian, but we were ripped off by this harlot. I'm not sure how she's getting all of these great reviews, but our experience was horrible.

First, she BSs about how her ice cream is homemade as she takes out a container of supermarket ice cream.

Second, she scrapes out the ice cream and sorbet, and says it's difficult to scoop because it's still hard... So we end up with probably five tablespoons of the garbage.

Then she tells us our $13 ice cream is $24. After we call her out on it, she giggles to herself and says, "oh sorry... My math isn't great".

Horrible. Stay away... Unless you like to get hosed like swine in a mud bath.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank raycifer
mozgap, Propriétaire at Lilikoi Garden Cafe, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
What a surprise to read your message, I do not understand all your anger about me. You came with your family I explained you that I just opened the café and that I will be happy to cook for you even if it was early. You ordered ice cream 2 scoops for about 6 people and one drink that's fine for me. Then you told me you had no pacific franc so I offered you to pay in dollars I made a mistake doing the exchange rate and told you I was sorry. You did not like my ice cream fine!!
I invite you in my kitchen so you can see that they are home made. The container I use to store my ice cream does look like a ice cream container yes that's the regulation here store ice cream in white plastic container!!
You can also see that I make ice cream with the fruits I have here on the island!

For the fact of being Asian I have no problem at all with that the best way to explain you that I respect asian people a lot is the fact that my husband is asian american too!!
So sorry for the bad experience, I hope you had a great time on Moorea and that you enjoyed your holidays!!
New York City, New York
“Charming Delish Garden”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Absolutely delicious! We heard great things on this spot and since my husband and I were staying at the Hilton we had to give it a try. Its a quick 5-10 minute walk from the hotel, as soon as you leave the hotel you make a right and keep walking straight. you'll bump into it on the left side of the street. Its a colorful outdoor garden Cafe with a super friendly owner/cook. The menu has a good variety of plates to choose from for better prices than the hotel. We were there for lunch and we both loved what we had. I also highly recommend you try the ice cream, its homemade! We had a lovely time here and surely recommend you visit this charming garden.

• Visited March 2014
Thank you much for your message, I'm sure you enjoyed Moorea a lot, hope to see you again here!!
Sunny regards,
Moorea
“Sweet food sweet cook”
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

Dinner at Liylkoi ended a perfect day on Moorea for two Aussie visitors. Her truck is discretely located down a drive nearly opposite a beautiful beach where her cheerful presence gives you confidence to not look beyond her specials. Today it was coconut prawns with rice accompanied by breadfruit ( from across the fence) made into chips, followed by lemon (picked nearby) cake with a choice of homemade ice-creams - both vanilla and coconut were superb. Thanks, for a casual, fun dinner.

Visited April 2014
Maruru for your message, I'm sure you had a great time in Moorea,
Sunny regards,
Dallas, Texas
“Delicious lunch spot near the Hilton”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Thank goodness we read about this place before we came to Moorea! We decided to try this cafe for lunch, and ended up eating here 3 days in a row. The owner is so nice, with a great story. Also, the food was absolutely delicious and great "bang for your buck". We were tired of paying for overpriced sandwiches at the Hilton, so this was a great find. The price was around $35 USD for the two of us for lunch, which is a really low price on the island.

P.S. We are the couple from Dallas, and got our Hamburgers as soon as we got back. :)

• Visited March 2014
Thank you so much for your message, I was happy to talk about TEXAS with you!! I'm sure you had a great time in Moorea!! Sunny regards,