“Great little Gem in Moorea!!”

Lilikoi Garden Cafe
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Papetoai
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to our polynesian "roulotte"! In the shade of our coconut grove you will find home made delicacies to enjoy in our garden or to take away to the beach. Open Monday to Saturday from 12pm to 3pm . You will also discover a tiny shop in a gypsy caravan My Little Coconut Shop with local art craft. Come and ENJOY my cuisine, I use fresh local produce and make fresh ice cream and cake everyday. My receipes are a mix of french, japanese and american influences. See you soon at Lilikoi!!!
Reviewed October 18, 2013

What a fantastic find!! My husband and I were staying at Hotel Hilton during our honeymoon. We decided to venture out of the hotel only to stumble upon this cute, little garden cafe across the way! It was very casual, we sat outdoors and the owner offered us free wifi and water right away! We ordered some smoothies, a ham & cheese panini & and unbelievable shrimp dish for lunch!! Highly recommended if you are looking for some fresh food at a reasonable price!

mozgap, Propriétaire at Lilikoi Garden Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Thank you so much for your message, I'm sure you had a great time in Moorea,

Sunny regards from Lilikoi Garden Café!!!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We went to see Laurence at her Cafe after reading great reviews on here. We wound up eating wit her 4 times during our week long stay at the Hilton in Moorea and recommended her to everyone we saw.

She was such a nice lady, top notch service that was quick, and the food was fresh and tasted great. On top of that, the two of us could eat lunch and share a scoop of ice cream for 1500-1800 XPF($17-$21 US Dollars) which is super cheap on Moorea. At the Hilton we split a club sandwich for lunch one day that was 2800 XPF by itself.

She's only open for lunch each day but does do dinner on Friday nights. Everything we ate was delicious, fresh, and prepared pretty quickly. I even got it to go one day and took it back to the beach at the Hilton. If you're at the Hilton, she's only about a 5 minute walk to the right out of the resort. You won't go wrong eating many meals here.

1  Thank wkupike2000

Thank you so much for your message, I'm sure you had a great time in Moorea,

Sunny regards from Lilikoi Garden Café!!!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

If you leave the main Hilton Moorea driveway and make a right, this place is a ~5 minute walk. It's tucked away on the left hand side of the road. The food is outstanding, reasonably priced (an average Panini costing around 500XFP to 700XFP), and available everyday. The only rub is that it's only open for lunch (food until 2PM), except on Friday when it's open for dinner. The wonderful lady that runs the operation is incredibly kind, speaks great English, and even offers patrons free Wi-Fi. If it were open for dinner each night, I'm sure we would've visited each night!

Thank you so much for your message, sunny regards from Moorea!!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Out of our group of four, three of us ordered the Beef Teriyaki and White Rice. It might have been lost in translation on how a medium-well cooked steak should be, but all three steaks were still mooing. She was very nice when we asked to have them cooked further, but the extra 10 seconds on the grill in the pop-up trailer kitchen wasn't enough to even get the blood luke warm. Though it might be a great place for some people, it was just definitely not for us and would not recommend it to anyone.
Also, the 5 bugs found in the glass of water were not enough to satisfy the hunger.

mozgap, Propriétaire at Lilikoi Garden Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

I'm so sorry that you did not like my place, I remember I asked you several times if you were Ok and you said yes!! You should have told me that you did not like my food I will have offer you a new dish.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I wish we would have found Lilikoi Garden Cafe earlier on our trip because I'm positive we would have went there for lunch every day rather than eat at our resort (The Hilton - right down the street). We ate there 3 times, trying something new each time and all 3 times we had the best lunch we had on the entire island during our whole trip. HIGHLY recommended. Bonus - as an American, she speaks GREAT english and is very friendly!

1  Thank Lindsay W

Thank you so much for your great message,
I send you some sunny regards from Moorea,