“Thank you Sue & Don”
Review of Southern River B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Gosnells
Southern River B&B
Ranked #3 of 3 Gosnells B&B and Inns
Molendinar
“Thank you Sue & Don”
Reviewed January 16, 2012

My daughter and I stayed with Sue & Don while visiting family in Southern River. We also took in a lot of the tourist sights and found the B&B to be very central.Our stay was very pleasant due to the friendly atmosphere Sue and Don create.

The B&B located in an separate adjacent house is clean & comfortable and there was room to park our car.

To us, it was like a "home away from home" and we also liked that we could either cook our own meals or purchase takeaways easily'

When we return to Perth our first choice would be to stay with Sue & Don.

Wendy & Sharon

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed January 16, 2012

This review came 1 year late.
But we remembered Sothern River B&B with fond memories.
Sue and Don are such lovely host. They are always helpful and giving recommendations on places to visit, do online searching and printing out maps for us.
My 2 boys love the heated swimming pool.
On days where there are no other guests in the B&B, you have the whole house to yourself.

A must try...Sue makes awesome breakfast.
Till today, my 3 and 6 yrs old boys are still asking when are we going to Auntie Sue's house.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Karinechan
Perth, Australia
Reviewed January 15, 2012

I live next door to Sue and Don's B & B, I stayed there while my bathroom was being renovated,also my son, who lives in Bunbury, likes to stay there when he has work in Perth. The accommodation is excellant, the hosts are very friendly and the site is close to public transport, if needed.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled solo
Albany, Australia
Reviewed January 15, 2012

Both my Daughter and myself stayed at Southern River B&B In April for a week and needed to be in perth for 2 weeks in October, we chose Southern River B&B again, simply because it was like a home away from Home, comfy,clean neat and tidy,everything you could need and Sue and Don are so freindly, we both had quite a bit of study to do and we were able to do this easily without interuption,it is also very well situated!! I would highly reccomend it.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Reviewed January 14, 2012

Southern River B&B is in a great location an is very comfortable.Located close to new suburbs in the Armadale - Gosnells area, good connections to highways for airport and city. The room was large with ensuite, all clean an well looked after. If we ever are stuck for accomadation again Southern River B&B will be the first port of call. Sue an Don are beautiful hosts, very helpfull. They really know how to make you feel at home.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Ra M
Albany, Australia
Reviewed August 29, 2011

Once again a wonderful stay. Its like being part of Don and Sue's family. Our third or fourth stay in peace and quiet. Unobtrusive hosts very welcoming and caring (you get to know each others family after a couple of times.) Located close to new suburbs in the Armadale - Gosnells area, good connections to highways for airport and city.Our children have also stayed here and enjoyed the hospitality.Can't speak to highly of Southern River B&B.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank gandj59
Kununurra, Australia
Reviewed August 22, 2011

I travel from kununurra to attend two weeks of tafe at a time 3 to 4 times a year at Thornlie. Sue & Don treated me as one of there own and showed me how to get to Tafe aswell as lending me a bike to get there. I truly am one of the lucky ones to have found Southern River Bed and Breakfast and will continue to stay there when I come to Tafe.
Its just like to home but colder.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo

Been to Southern River B&B? Share your experiences!