“Wonderful experience”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Gosnells
Wisteria Park Luxury Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 3 Gosnells B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 11, 2012

My husband and I recently spent 3 nights at Wisteria Park B&B and I can't say enough nice things about it. It is a beautiful home and our room and bath were lovely. Breakfast was beautifully set in the dining area and was perfect. Our stay in Australia was quite hectic and I was able to spend one evening staying "home" while my husband had a meeting. I sat in the beautiful living room, reading a book and looking at magazines. It was so beautiful and peaceful. Our room was very clean with a comfortable bed. Our hostess was so warm and kind-she drove us to a restaurant, to a meeting we had to attend and to the train station. My only disappointment was that we could not stay longer. I would highly recommend this B&B and hope to stay there again.
Paige E.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
6  Thank paigeeickelberg

Been to Wisteria Park Luxury Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!