“Charming time”

Le Saint Mamet d'Eux
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Septfonds
Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

in your restaurant, I had opportunity for appreciate very special food, beginning with warm welcome, apero citrus drink, the principal plate and deserts, make me feeling visiting many places in world.

Date of visit: June 2017
2  Thank Alexander A

Reviewed November 1, 2016

I booked a group meal here which was all very pleasant and nice. The following week i booked for a birthday party of 8. We turned up. They were closed, no phone call, just a note on the door. Not great customer service for locals

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed November 12, 2015

The food here was and may still be excellent but the huge price increase in 2015 means no more visits from me. I was a regular as I live part of my year in France.

See my other reviews for this area to find an amazing restaurant near by.

Date of visit: September 2015
1  Thank Philip D
Reviewed May 18, 2015

We arrived tired and hot after a long drive, the restaurant was closed but nevertheless we were served an excellent salade composee with herbs, smoked duck, goat's cheese and fresh vegetables, followed by delicious home made vanilla cream with fresh strawberries. It was perfect, eaten in the garden surrounded by flowering plants and birds. The most perfect antidote to a stressful drive, highly recommended.

Date of visit: May 2015
1  Thank larallie
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Well recommended restaurant for its inventive cuisine. Traditional French cuisine as well as slightly spicy food inspired by far away islands. Outdoor sitting is recommended whenever the weather permits.

Date of visit: May 2014