All reviews amazing balcony nearest shop karaoke night apartment was very clean air con a quiet residential area club aphrodite car is essential costs euros peaceful holiday base to explore minute drive enjoyed my stay hire car patio doors nice pool pool area is
Selected filters
Reviewed April 7, 2019

We called Maria out of the blue well after reception had closed for the evening. My elderley mother and I had been let down on arrival by our booked accommodation when we found it occupied. My daughter who lives on Cyprus called the out of hours number for Club Aphrodite and they prepared an apartment for us in 30 mins. It was beautiful, very spacious and had an enormous terrace with stunning sea and countryside views. It was spotless and remained so throughout with daily housekeeping. My mother and I loved it and will be back. Thank you again Club Aphrodite for your leap to rescue us.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 21, 2019

The apartment was much bigger than anticipated, very clean and well equipped. Enormous patio area with lovely views. We booked this location to be close to relatives but there was plenty to do within a few mins drive. The bonus was that it was quiet. Obviously not full season so many places not open including the Resturant which was being refurbished.
Only down side was that there are a lot of cats which can and will come into your room if you have the patio door open. As we only had 2 sets of patio doors it meant we had to be constantly aware. Maybe a screen door to allow fresh air but not access?
Thank you for a lovely stay, we will be back.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed February 7, 2019

Have to first say that we were here off-season which clearly influenced our stay.. On the positive, the housekeeper was lovely and very, very attentive. When a problem was noted, the reception staff responded effectively. The rooms were spacious and generally well equipped.. After that, our experience was not great. First room had mold all over one wall in the bedroom- understandable since the room probably was barely used during the winter rains and it was behind drapes, but the discoloration on the wall indicated this was an ongoing problem that had not been dealt with. Since reception was closed (even by email) on Sunday and we arrived on Saturday, it meant two nights of sleeping next to a very moldy wall. Our room was changed first thing Monday morning, to a very spacious and sunny room although with a marginally functional microwave, one stove burner not working, kitchen counters with tons of burn/melted parts and cracks, no oven (first room had one) and poorly functioning toilet. It did appear that the resort uses the off-season to make repairs, which was noted because while we were out, they came into our room to remove some shelving in the kitchen and they left the area clean but also left it mid-repair and we would have appreciated being told ahead of time. Bottom line- rooms are big, rooms are clean, they are well equipped but while some things are in good condition (pots, pans), others are inconsistent between rooms (one room has fine counters and working appliances- one room had cracked counters and poorly functioning appliances). Location was not great- there are buses that stop a few times a day (go to the EMEL bus website for times) and it is not a long walk to the town (about 1 mile) but there is nothing to do nearby. If you have a car and don't mind driving to do anything or just want a quiet place to stay and don't care to leave then it might work for you.We did not use the pool (closed) or the restaurant (limited hours). If you have specific desires such as an oven or whatever, you should make that known since the rooms vary.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Armed Forces Vacation Club
Reviewed December 27, 2018

Loved every minute of my stay at Club Aphrodite. I was plesently surprised at the size and cleanliness of the apartment. I have just finished my stay after 8 nights over Christmas. We were very lucky with the weather which made the balcony pretty much my preferred living space. The view from my room was exceptional and it was the best feeling taking that in every morning. The maid service was amazing, they were always happy and smiling working very hard I can’t thank them enough. One of my personal highlights were the cats in the area in particular a little friendly grey cat who treated us on our first day, we pretty much adopted her for our entire stay and named her blue so if you see her be sure to say hello and give her a stroke she loves dreamies thank you for my stay, I am already planning my next visit in February for a short period. See you then!

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Coral M
Reviewed October 7, 2018

Friendly staff in bar and Restaurant. Food was inexpensive and very good quality. Apartment was clean although a bit dated.Quiet around pool and just what we needed after a busy time moving out of our home.We were allowed late check out which was great

Date of stay: October 2018