“Menu not quite accurate”
Review of Live and Let Live

Live and Let Live
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Called in at lunch time recently, checked the jacket potatoes/sandwiches on the menu and chose a sandwich that came with a salad and crisps, what actually came was a filled ciabatta roll with a small garnish, to me a sandwich is 2 slices of bread, I think a roll/baguette needs to be another option on the menu and a salad needs to be more than a couple of small lettuce leaves. I then asked for a coffee to be told that the machine had broken down and they hadn't got any instant coffee so no coffee. Think I'll stick to going to the garden centre for lunch.

1  Thank Neats1269

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Staff could be more aware of new customers rather than the regular customers .lgreat selection of cider

2  Thank Arnieboxerdog
Reviewed May 13, 2014

My wife and I had a LivingSocial voucher for an Indian Thali meal, and booked for a Monday evening (12th May).

We'd never been to the Live and Let Live before, so didnt know what to expect.

Upon arriving, it seemed to be more of a locals pub than an eaterie, but it was only 6pm, so perhaps early.
My first impression was influenced by the fact that all the real ales were off (sold out over the weekend I presume?) although the Spanish barmaid did apologise, and offered a bottled ale instead.

After a drink in the lounge/bar area, we went through to the restaurant side of the building, and the Spanish barmaid was very attentive, and said we could order now, or take more time.

The Indian food was very tasty, with a nice wee kick, not too spicy, and came in good sized portions.

The resaurant became quite busy as the evening progressed, and this improved the atmosphere of the room.

Were it not for the initial lack of real ales, I would have rated the venue 5 stars, but the food was very good, authentic, and the Spanish barmaid/waitress was excellent.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

We had a coupon. It is one of our local pubs. We were greeted and made to feel extremely welcome. We had a curry which was presented nicely and professionally and tasted lovely. We were given time to eat and not hassledor hurried along. We decided to have pudding which were extra but well worth it, they were so tasted. An extremely good night out.

Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Visited all the pubs in Frampton whilst staying with friends and this was the friendliest with the best food
Recommended