“Friendly staff”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Winterbourne
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Friendly staff”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Very friendly efficient staff, this was a present from our daughter for Christmas, we chose this place because of its beautiful location. The hot tub was out of order which was disappointing. The evening meal was only okay, same with breakfast bacon had obviously been cooked and left to keep warm somewhere, dried up and rubbery. The coffee I guess had also been made earlier and left on a hotplate. I know that we were probably the last to breakfast but if it is available to a certain time then it should be as good as the standard for the early guests.The price is no less so the quality shouldn't be. That said, the staff were very courteous with an attention to detail and made every effort to make our stay enjoyable.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank DebGJ
MERCUREGrange, General Manager at Mercure Bristol North The Grange Hotel, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at the Mercure Bristol North The Grange Hotel, but I was very disappointed to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

We appreciate your feedback, and I hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back to the Mercure Bristol North The Grange Hotel and provide you with a genuine hassle-free experience.

Yours sincerely,

Mehmet Kandemir

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Excellent New Year's Eve party good food and service, staff were very help full nothing was to much trouble. Great disco with a good selection of music. As we live local we did not stay the night, my friends and our selfs look forward to next New Year's Eve party and any other visits in between

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Mercure Bristol North The Grange Hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I am delighted to hear that you had a great time at our New Year's Eve Ball. I will share your comments with our team as I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

I look forward to welcomg you back to Mercure Grange.

Kind regards

Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

The grounds and exterior of the hotel are amazing, especially if you drive in at night when it is all lit up.

The staff are incredibly friendly & helpful.

The interior of the hotel and rooms is very traditional. The rooms could probably do with a bit of modernisation but were clean and comfortable.

There are two other Mercure hotels in Bristol city centre which have much nicer modern rooms for the same price but if you don't need the city centre location then this hotel will do.

• Stayed January 2013
MERCUREGrange, General Manager at Mercure Bristol North The Grange Hotel, responded to this review, January 6, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to hear overall you enjoyed your stay with us. I will share your comments with our team as I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Kind regards

Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We had the most wonderful time when we stayed and attended the New Years Eve Party 2012/13 Everyone in our party of 17 commented on the friendlyness of the staff nothing was too much trouble and they appeared to be enjoying the evening as much as we did. The meal was exceptional and the disco catered for all age groups.When we finally got to bed at 2.30am we had a lovely nights sleep in a big bed. Breakfast was buffet style and cooked to perfection. Book this hotel for any occassion and you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 309 and found it very comfortable, quiet with a roomy en-suite
Dear Guest,

I am so delighted to hear you all had a great time with us. I will share your comments with our team as I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Kind Regards,

Oxford, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We had a family get together on the 29th of December 2012 at the Mercure Bristol Grange Hotel. Lunch fo 17 of us, a mixture of oldies and youngsters, a challenge to make everyone happy. The food was wonderful, the service excellent and both my mother and mother inlaw gave me postive feedback after the event - trust me with my family and inlaws thats pretty good! Thank you for making the day so special.

Kind Regards

Bristol
Reviewed December 27, 2012

The whole family send their heartfelt thanks and gratitude to ALL the Amazing staff at The Grange for a truly Magical Christmas stay!! We have been so impressed with the excellent service and standards during our stay. Highly recommended to one and all.

Dear Sonia,

It has been a real pleasure looking after you and your family for the last few months, we shall miss you all very much!

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and I hope to welcome you back to Mercure Bristol North, The Grange in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Mehmet Kandemir
Also consider these accommodations in or near Winterbourne
Mercure Gloucester, Bowden Hall Hotel
Mercure Gloucester, Bowden Hall ...
#1 of 2 in Upton St Leonards
Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel & Spa
Lodge On The Park
Lodge On The Park
#4 of 5 in Almondsbury

Been to Mercure Bristol North The Grange Hotel? Share your experiences!