All reviewslake comofriendly staffpleasant stayreasonable pricegreat restaurantareamilancarminutesmonzatasteroad
Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

Where do I start?? This hotel is a scam. Advertised as a 4-star but it's not even at 2-star level. We were given a ground floor room, directly on the lobby and next to the public restrooms, used all evening by the restaurant customers, with its door slamming every 5 minutes and it's noisy hand dryer. The room was dirty, the carpet and pillow were stained (see pictures), the bathroom floor and wall tiles were cracked, there was mildew between the shower tiles, and a plastic curtain around the shower, the water faucet had a "hands-free" system like in public restrooms and the water flow was so strong that I couldn't brush my teeth without spraying water all over my clothes, the mirror and the floor, and we had table napkins to use as bath towels... The metal window blinds were all half-broken, the TV was the size of a tablet and set in the corner of the desk. And don't get me started on the quality of the breakfast buffet, where the only decent food was the bottled water, or on the service at the desk, which is non-existent. Even at the cheap 97 euros a night it is not worth it. Avoid!!

Stayed: August 2017
2  Thank michaelslevy
Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

We arrived in this hotel on a last minute decision, driving around in Italy we decided to stop by near Lake Como for a couple nights and found this "deal" for Inverigo Hotel. It didn't seemed far away from Como and since we have a car we thought the distance would mean better service at a more resonable price... Bad Idea!!! I'm not sure where to start! The place is filthy, see the pictures below, stains on the cushions, the carpet, mildew in the bathroom, the water in the bathroom is a joke, hardly possible to use! The water pressure is soo strong i got wet from the waist up when trying to brush my teeth... in short those 4 stars are a mystery... even 3 would be generous! But it's a cheap stay, so make your choice...

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

We stood there for a night. It was cheaper than it looked like. Pleasant stay and a really confy bed with spa shower for just 55 euro! Really close to lake Como. A perfect place to stay a couple days. Did'nt taste the food from the restaurant but it looked really good. I truly recommend it.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2017

Excellent value for money, good area if you plan to visit Como with a car. Possibe to reach Inverigo also by train, the connectiones are pretty good. The atmosphere is great, sorrounded by trees. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2017

I did arrive late in the evening and the guy at the desk was quick, helpful and polite. Room was a decent size, very clean and freshly equipped. I had a very late dinner which was not bad at all. Service was ok. The place was not cozy for me yet I have to say I had a good meal there. If you are in the area and looking for a clean hotel for a reasonable price, I can highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business