La Locanda del Notaio(Pellio Intelvi)
$126
$120
Priceline
Hotel Ristorante La Torre(Castiglione d'Intelvi)
$134
$110
Hotel Stella d'Italia(San Mamete Valsolda)
$191
$185
Hotel Moosmann(Gandria)(Great Value!)
$147
Locanda Sant'Anna(Argegno)(Great Value!)
$94
La Griglia H(Argegno)(Great Value!)
$77
  • Restaurant
Hotel Argegno(Argegno)(Great Value!)
$101
  • Restaurant
All reviewslake comofriendly staffpleasant staypizzareasonable pricegreat restaurantareamilancarminutesmonzamattresstasteroad
Reviewed December 4, 2014

Second time in the hotel and again more than satisfied. Coming from Northern Europe again the rooms are too warm. Fortunately I was able to open the windows. Rooms are quiet and clean. One small thing is that I would like to have more International channels on the TV.

• Stayed: December 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed October 22, 2014

First time writing a review on TA, however I could not think of a hotel more deserving of this negative review than Inverigo Hotel. This is NOT a 4 star hotel, I would think 2-3 star is more suitable. I was booked in a 6 night stay at this hotel, it was so bad that I checked out the very next day,

Distance from airport: .I was informed by the hotel that a taxi from the airport would be 110 EUROs, to give you an idea of how far the hotel is from the airport!
Staff: Not once was I greeted with a smile, they were not very friendly or helpful, I certainly was not made to feel welcome
Room: Tiny, dingy and almost claustrophobic.
Air conditioner: Does not work, room gets quite warm at night
Area: Did not feel safe enough to leave window open
Bed: Was not comfortable and sheets did not look clean, I covered it with a towel from the bathroom.
Digital TV: does not show English channels
Breakfast: Nothing exciting, no hot option (sausages, bacon, eggs etc), only cold buffet which appeared to have been left out for days

I read quite a few positive reviews about this hotel and figured it would be a great option for a relaxing break at 7 months pregnant, but I was very disappointed!

Not once did any of the staff asked how my stay was when checning out, which I think is terrible service. Worse still, I asked the lady at reception for directions to nearest train station as I was not willing to pay another 110 EURO to the airport, but I was sent in the wrong direction!

I certainly did not experience the 'Italian hospitality' during this holiday.

• Stayed: October 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank Bolanle Z
Reviewed October 14, 2014

I stayed in this Fantastic Hotel for Two nights last week. Everything was Perfect in and about the Premises. The Rooms were Clean, Tidy, Well Decorated & Very Comfortable. All of the Staff members were without exception, Friendly, Helpful and Most Welcoming. The level of spoken English by the Staff was very good. The Public,Private & Room areas were kept Clean & Tidy at all times. There is loads of Free Parking both in the Main & Overflow Car parking areas. Wi-Fi in the Hotel is Free & All Areas including the Rooms seem to be well covered by it. Speeds are pretty good too. The Hotel & Village area has good links to the Main Roads & Motorway network. I highly Recommend the Inverigo Hotel for Business Travelers & Touring Couples. However, it is not suitable for Kids. There are also a number of small Bars & Eateries near to the Hotel. A special word of thanks to Francesco,the Day Receptionist. A Nice,Friendly & Helpful Person.

Room Tip: If possible, ask for a room facing the Rear or Sides of the Hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed October 12, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for only one night. About 20/25 minutes away from COMO it was a very solution to the otherwise so much more expensive hotels, especially since we were only interested in visiting COMO briefly. The prices were very decent especially for the quality of the hotel, and the rooms very comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 20, 2014

This place was great! Only stayed for a night, but couldn't rate it highly enough! The room is impeccable and modern. Very clean, check in was a breeze. We got a really great rate on an online booking site. We used this hotel as a launching place to drive to Como the next day, and we did that easily. This would be a great hotel to use if staying in and around Como, without having to pay the occasional super high rates closer to the city.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple