“Fine dining in Costa Rica”
Review of Cafe Conchal & Wine Bar - CLOSED

Cafe Conchal & Wine Bar
Cuisines: Contemporary, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Tried this restaurant for the first time and have gone back again! The food and presentation are excellent, the chef pays attention to detail. Casual setting, suitable to the areal.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Conchal & Wine Bar

Reviewed December 4, 2013

My husband and I live in Costa Rica, in the area we live in, we have found that almost all restaurants lack consistency. We go to Cafe Conchal at least 2x per week. I have tried almost everything on the menu for lunch and dinner and everything is AMAZING. The presentation of the food and the taste. You can tell everything is of the highest quality and chef Bradd puts love into his work! My husband is a picky eater and this is one of his favourite restuaunts! LOVE and HIGHLY recommend this place!

Reviewed November 10, 2013

We ate dinner twice in our stay in CR. The food was excellent. Great presentation and delicious flavor. A definite gourmet treat! Don't miss it!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Incredibly clean and equally polite owner and staff. Selection is great and judging by the comments of other guests and myself everyone was delighted with the end product.
It certainly raises the standard that others should see and aspire to be.
Wishing every success to you folks !

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I live in the area and i work with tourists and i always want to try the new places so i can recommend to my guests, i visited Cafe Conchal & Wine bar with my wife and the food was excellent, the presentation of the dishes, everything was fresh and reasonable prices.
My wife loved the Burguer and she said it was the best Hamburguer in Guanacaste.
Will be back Chef Brad.