“Relaxed cafe environment”

Dukes Deli
Brisbane
“Relaxed cafe environment”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Nice place to read papers/ catch up with friends or just watch the people from the outdoor deck at the front. Great teas/ coffees and cafe foods.

Visited September 2013

Gold Coast
“Great food, wonderful coffee”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Had a baguette, they made up a vegetarian one for us- it was absolutely delicious and fresh. Sitting out front on the stools was fun, watching the passing traffic. Went back the next morning and had an egg and cheese baguette- very different breakfast- delicious.

Visited July 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Cute little place”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Cute little place with good coffee. It's great to grab a baguette and coffee in a rush. Or just to chill out under the tree to read the paper in the weekend.

Visited November 2012
Redcliffe, Australia
“Nice Coffee and friendly service”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Great Coffee and Croissants, we went here twice for our coffee and a quick snack and was lovely, great deli selection also if you want a cheese platter and some nibbles.

Visited June 2013
Byron Bay, Australia
“Apparently I ordered pretentious with my coffee”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Every January I stay at Sunshine Beach and earlier this year was no exception. I tried Duke's Deli for the first time and was really disappointed. The coffee wasn't the problem, it is alright (as expected of Vittoria coffee) but rather the attitude of a guy who worked there makes it so terrible.

I drink various types of coffee, sometimes I enjoy a doppio while other times I enjoy a mocha and on this particular day I went into Duke's Deli and ordered a mocha. The guy working (either manager/owner) was so rude and pretentious about my coffee order and even the next day when I returned (as there are no other decent coffee places around) he continued in the same manner.

It is really unnecessary to judge someone's coffee order... as a barista your job is simply to make the coffee you are asked to, I should know, I am a barista.

Thanks for making the coffee experience so terrible, will not be returning.

• Visited January 2013