“One of my favorites on the Sunshine Coast”
Review of Fratellini

Fratellini
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Lively Italian Restaurant in the heart of beautiful Sunshine Beach. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner 364 days of the year. Short taxi ride from Noosa. Check out our website for more information. Bookings recommended.
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Living locally Fratellini's has always been one of our favorites. Sunshine Beach is a lovely little village 5 minutes drive over the hill from Noosa Hastings Street. We had not been to Frats for several months so were pleasantly surprised to see they had upgraded some of their furniture and fittings. Their food has always been fantastic and still is, we arrived for an early dinner (5.00pm) so the restaurant was nice and quiet. I ordered the soup of the day which was a hearty vegetable, pasta and cured ham soup - perfect for the winter evening, we followed with veal (for my partner) and crispy duck risotto for myself. The Duck was a little salty for me but with my glass of Central Otago Pinot Noir it was all good. Overall a great meal to top off a fantastic day on the Sunshine Coast.

There are newer reviews for Fratellini

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Much better service here than I have experienced over the past two weeks travelling around south east Queensland. The food was a touch on the expensive side, though very tasty. The draught beer was microbrew, and was a pleasant change from the mundane run of the mill bottled/draught beers available elsewhere. Plus, they seem to know how to make a great coffee. A good option, and I would be happy to return.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

I have been here about 3 times now and love this restaurant and I am going there again for a friends birthday. Very warm and welcoming. The food is great. It is located within the SUnshine Beach Village shops. Perfect.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Had dinner here, was ok but I really do think they need to improve the flavour of there meals but I would go back to give them another chance. Sorry.

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Quick and friendly service. Was a overcast day so was good to get inside and have a cosy atmosphere to fill up on a good breaky! Was surprised to see a breakfast bruschetta on the menu, that's a new one! It was awesome!!! Good sour dough bread and high quality goats cheese just yum.