“Outback relaxation”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Thargomindah
Explorers Caravan Park
Roma, Queensland, Australia
“Outback relaxation”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I stayed here one night recently for work as I have done ocassionally over the past few years. It's amazing being greeted by Ide's Irish accent in the middle of outback Queensland. The cabins are clean and adeqaute - not luxurious, but they contain all you need. Both Paul and Ide are warm and friendly. We walked down to the Oasis for dinner and a few quiet drinks.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Mummsie M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Canberra, Australia
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I stayed here recently for two days with my family in one of the self contained cabins and whilst they are not huge they were quite adequate for a family of four, Paul and Ide who are the caretakers of the park are just wonderful people, I was greeted with a warm and very genuine 'welcome' from Ide when I walked into reception on the day we arrived, she was very helpful. The cabin we stayed in contained everything we needed and was the perfect base from which to explore the area. An amazing place with some genuine people, a great place to eat is the Oasis restaraunt ( just down the street) for some good old fashioned home style tucker. All I can say is that we will be back (for longer than two days this time)

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank Ultrarunner1

Been to Explorers Caravan Park? Share your experiences!