“Classy lunch!”

Old Vines Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Old Vines Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 99 Restaurants in West Kelowna
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sunnyside
Transit: Quails' Gate is accessible by Public Transit. Kelowna Regional Public Transit System Route 20/21 Westside drops visitors at our winery door. Buses are equipped with bike racks. See bctransit.com/regions/kel for routing details.
Description: Old Vines Restaurant is a meeting place of fresh local ingredients. Our selection of dishes enhance the light, fresh and fruitful, rich style of Quails' Gate wines. Our menu is constantly evolving as a reflection of our focus to serve the best and freshest the valley's local artisans and west coast markets can provide. We are dedicated to providing you with a beautiful setting and the ultimate food and wine experience in the Okanagan Valley. Voted in the Top 20 Winery Restaurants of the World by the Daily Meal (October 2013). OpenTable Top 100 Best Restaurants in Canada (March 2015). The New York Times (October 2006) - "Beyond our tables, the panorama of the lakefront, watercraft wake lines and row upon row of grapevines, with mountains in the distance, was mesmerizing." Wine Spectator (July 2004)- "One of the four best places to dine in the Okanagan."
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Our budget allowed us to experience the restaurant for lunch instead of dinner. We were not disappointed! The staff is so friendly and eager to ensure your visit is a wonderful experience. The portions for lunch are perfect... not too little, not too much. Since dinner reservations can fill up quickly, the lunch option is a great alternative!

Reviewed August 11, 2014

WOW what a dinner and service outstanding, from staff members Antony making sure all was good to Michael providing excellent advise on wine choices and Heather our server who was the best. The meal we had was one of the best we have had everything was prefect, presentation on plate was outstanding.

Don,t miss this place it is one of the best in West Kelowna .
It was my Birthday and thank you Quails Gate for making it special.

Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

A lovely atmosphere, ambiance is romantic if you are seated overlooking the vineyard, service is top, food presentation lovely, taste is good but for myself, I'm not a big eater and yet I left feeling like I wished there was more food. I had both appetizer /oysters & dinner/ Cornish hen, we shared an excellent 06 wine, but I think they could have added just a little more of the veg portion. All in all, if you are a big eater, be prepared to order more to leave completely satisfied. My wife had the salmon and cold cucumber soup & she said she was content & pleased with the entire meal . Bon appetite!

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Our friends had recommended this restaurant while visiting the vineyards - I'm so glad my husband and I listened. We had reservations for a late lunch on the patio. The views of the lake and the vineyard are phenomenal. The host who greeted us was friendly and inviting, our server was attentive, the water glasses were always filled, and the food was cooked, seasoned and presented perfectly. The manager himself served our main course. From start to finish – PHENOMENAL. I also found the price to be reasonable for quality and portion. I would come back in a heart beat.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

This restaurant is overlooking the vines. Food and service is great although in the upper price range. Their wines are excellent. Go there for a romantic dinner.