“A good breakfast”

White Spot
Ranked #51 of 95 Restaurants in West Kelowna
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Victoria, Canada
“A good breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

The service and food would up to the usual standard of this restaurant chain. It is most often a very safe place to have a meal when eating, rather than fine dining, is the requirement. White Spot is a good choice for families and business folk.

• Visited November 2013

Toronto, Ontario
“Great Menu!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

you know you are at a great restaurant when you want to order everything!! This White Spot appears fairly new - its a well kept restaurant and had great service. I wish we had this chain in Ontario! Love the mushroom/bacon poutine!

Visited September 2013
Vancouver BC
“Slow service - hair in my food!!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

It took an extremely long time to get service. I ordered shredded potatoes and was told that it was not availale after 11:00am. Strange as I ordered the same thing at wthite spot downtown (harvey) at 3:30pm the day before and it was no problem. I received my food and found a hair in my food after first bite. Waitress offered to remake the dish but it gook over 15 mins - my wife had already finished her plate. I was not charged for my plate. Slow service and not very good food. Do not waste your time!

• Visited September 2013
North Vancouver, Canada
“Needs improvement”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

I was surprised at how slow our drinks were to arrive and even how long we waited to receive our food.
I don't mind waiting and understand if they are busy or short staffed but we went during a slow time and over half our section wasn't even full.
I regularly order the one Buttermilk chicken salad but the one I had here was off and did not taste at all what I am used to. The chicken was cold and the salad didn't even have the usual ingredients. Our appetizer was delayed and arrived with the meal and it just seemed very disjointed.

Visited August 2013
Vancouver, CA
“Average food, poor service.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

After a long day of travelling, we ended up here for dinner. The place was quite empty and plenty of staff were on hand, although they didn't seem very attentive to the patrons nor the new arrivals. The food was as expected from any other white spot though the serving sizes seemed a little lacking.

Visited July 2013