“Judy”
Review of White Spot

White Spot
Ranked #46 of 98 Restaurants in West Kelowna
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I was there for lunch with friends. The Monty Mushroom Burger was great, it is always one of my favorites. They have some new burgers on the menu right now. My friend tried the one with peanut butter and jalapeno peppers and said it was awesome. There was no wait time to be seated and the service was good. Prices are average.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

White Spot food is white spot food. Had the pulled pork sandwich today and I can honestly say of any family franchise of the size it is the best out there. Also the past 2 times we have went the service was beyond great. Drink was never empty and even the owner/GM? walked by to fill my water. Haven't been to many places with service this great.

Over all good food for what you pay and great service.

2  Thank JoshuArc
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Excellent quality, try the eggs benedict. Good service, clean, big menu. Moderate prices.

1  Thank harold b
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Took FOREVER to get our meals although the food was great

Reviewed June 20, 2009

White Spot is a BC based franchise restaurant with a surprising menu which was updated in 2008. They have added a wide selection of tasty salads and other yummy dishes that have earned the Heart & Stroke Foundation’s seal of approval. Items on the back page even include a calorie count, a handy thing for people like me who eat a lot of meals away from home.
White Spot is known for its burgers and though I haven’t had one for years, the legend lives on.
One big downside on this White Spot location is the unpredictable service, sometimes it great and sometimes it’s completely missing. I’d dine here more often if I knew the service was going to be more reliable.

3  Thank Maestro