“If you love coffee, come here.”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We love Tim Hortons coffee, it is always fresh, always hot, and it tastes good. I took a friend and we had excellent deli sandwiches and of course my favorite cranberry blueberry bran muffins. Thanks for being there for us.

There are newer reviews for Tim Hortons

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I always go to Tim Horton's for donuts. I especially love their Old Fashioned Plain along with a coffee for a mid morning snack!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Lost the clam chowder, the soups are too salty and watered down and little substance since changing the recipe I believe, used to have a good chili, the sandwich menu is of poor taste and have little to offer as to those who wish some greens, onion, avocado, shredded cabbage, carrots, cukes, tomatoes, spinach, rather than just lettuce which is standard and tired food.

1  Thank George P
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Always the best coffee and bagels but now enjoying the Breakfast sandwiches! Clean environment, super good staff.